Author Thread
LunaTuna77

View Profile
not exactly a broken heart, but just wanting to know why........
Posted : 4 Aug, 2008 02:51 AM

If it makes you feel any better, it's not just women who don't respond. I've tried to message back everyone who's sent me an email, and even if I'm not romantically interested I try to make it an opportunity to make a new friend. Some of the men (even ones who've messaged me first!) don't respond back. Not just ignoring the messages, but flat-out refusing to speak. It's not only rude, but hurtful. You'd think people on a christian site would be more mindful of the feelings of others...but there you are. I honestly sympathize with you and anyone else in a similar situation, but I feel like anyone worth being with is someone who's not fickle enough to discard your emotions so easily. I hope you find your Special Someone Just For You, and remember everything happens for a reason.

LunaTuna77

View Profile
Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 4 Aug, 2008 02:40 AM

I never understood why science and belief in a higher power are so often at odds with each other. I guess if you interpret the Bible absolutely literally...but many christians feel that the message of biblical stories are more important than whatever dates or numbers are used to tell them.

Isn't watching something grow and develop and adapt to its environment beautiful too? Ok, this is sort of cheesy but a flower isn't always a flower. It goes from being a seed to a green stalk to a bud, and finally blossoms into the image it was meant to be. When it starts as a roundish, plain little seed, you couldn't call it a flower yet but the potential is there.

So, translation: Maybe we didn't start out looking like we do now. Doesn't mean that there wasn't some plan in mind for what we could become, and what we did become. We just needed a chance to grow first. And that's the beauty of it.

LunaTuna77

View Profile
Anime Fans?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2008 12:16 AM

I am proud and embarassed to be an anime geek. Lately I haven't really had the time to watch it so much, but I've got the manga for most of those (not One Piece!!). I've really been into Naruto and Bleach lately, but DBZ has always been my favorite... I'm such a nerd :3