Author Thread
thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Do you know anyone who is in the age range 20-35?..or 35-45
Posted : 5 Feb, 2023 06:21 PM

I have men friends who are looking for someone in those age ranges for marriage & to have a child..some already have grown children..& do not have to have another one..but one more would be ok..if it is possible to find a mate..(?).

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Do you know anyone who is in the age range 20-35?..or 35-45
Posted : 5 Feb, 2023 06:21 PM

I have men friends who are looking for someone in those age ranges for marriage & to have a child..some already have grown children..& do not have to have another one..but one more would be ok..if it is possible to find a mate..(?).

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 8 Nov, 2022 08:50 PM

A better question would be.."is flirting with the opposite sex a sin of temptation to lust?"..the answer to that question would sharpen the edge of the question

to where men & women would have to think more to come up with the answer..a similiar question would be.."can only women flirt with men?"..what is the word when men "flirt" with women..is one worse than the other?

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 07:45 AM

Princesshannah's profile is still here..she has a very well written profile & she has almost 200 who have chosen her as a

favorite..I can see why..she is a very unusual person..she is just like the Hannah in the bible..if you remember..Hannah was the mother of samuel..she prayed for a child & was given Samuel..she gave Samuel to the

Lord & to the priests so he could be helpful in the temple service..Hannah had prayed for this to happen & it did happen..& she was blessed with 5 more children..Samuel was the last & most effective as Israel's judges..and his 2 sons did not follow in his godly example..but Samuel did help the people of Israel to establish a monarchy & he anointed the 1st 2 kings..Samuel is listed in the hall of faith in Hebrews chapter 11

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:57 AM

Princesshannah's profile is still here..she has a very well written profile & she has almost 200 who have chosen her as a

favorite..I can see why..she is a very unusual person..she is just like the Hannah in the bible..if you remember..Hannah was the mother of samuel..she prayed for a child & was given Samuel..she gave Samuel to the

Lord & to the priests so he could be helpful in the temple service..Hannah had prayed for this to happen & it did happen..& she was blessed with 5 more children..Samuel was the last & most effective as Israel's judges..and his 2 sons did not follow in his godly example..but Samuel did help the people of Israel to establish a monarchy & he anointed the 1st 2 kings..Samuel is listed in the hall of faith in Hebrews chapter 11

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:36 AM

The person who posted this is no longer on this site..I think.

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Hi from Tony in Oz
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:34 AM

Have you found a friend on this site? & has your search been successful yet?..I am asking this to everyone..not just to Tony.

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Why is a Long Distance relationship never built on the fear of God, and ľ, and my question is who is not credible in the eyes of God?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:31 AM

Christians have put their faith in the God of love..they should live godly lives & they should no longer fear Him as they did before they were saved..on a Christian dating site, everyone is free to chose whoever they wish to be their friend..if they wish to have their choices narrow..we cannot condemn them or accuse them of having evil thoughts towards others..people are free to chose whomever they wish..as long as everyone is happy...what difference does it make..if someone is unhappy with us..all we can do is to pray for them & ask God to soften their hearts..right?..if you need help in finding someone..I will be happy to help you..or anyone else..we are a Christian bookstore and we have a free singles ministry...let me know if I can help you..please.

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
Can a Christian stop being a Christian?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:16 AM

Can a born again..saved..Christian lose his faith and/or backslide & not repent & die like that & still go to heaven?

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
" Conditional security"
Posted : 4 Oct, 2022 10:47 PM

Neither is Arminianism nor is Calvinism

true..only the bible is true..God created man in His own image..body & soul & spirit..& each is separate from the other..if a lost person is saved..then his spirit is saved..his body & soul is not saved..so in his spirit, he cannot stop being a Christian..because that relationship is permanent..Father & child..but since his body & mind is not saved..then his fellowship with Christ will be up & down..growing or backsliding..more like Christ or less like Christ..a Christian cannot stop being a Christian..but he can stop thinking & acting like a Christian..Christ as Saviour

Is not affected by our thoughts or actions..He is the same yesterday and today & forever..once He becomes a lost person's Saviour..He will always be his Saviour...no one can stop from being Saviour..He is not a quitter or liar..He said that He would "never leave us or FORSAKE us"..meaning that even if we try to walk away..He is the good Shephard..He always brings the wandering sheep back to safety..the only way to get saved is to ask Christ to come into our hearts forever to stay..if we do not pray that prayer, then we are not saved..we may think we are..but that would be presumption..Christ has only one way to save a lost person & that is by His perfect faith & His perfect life & death & resurrection..only Christ is saved & He can give His perfect salvation & blood to us as an eternal & unconditional & irrevocable gift..our faith & repentence does not save us..it comes before our salvation..that is

called justification..which occurs in our spirit..sanctification occurs in our body & mind..on a daily basis..we are supposed to become more & more like Christ..but a Christian can sin out of ignorance..if we do..He will tell us that it is wrong..if we do not stop..He will chastise or whip us..& then if we do not stop..then He will shorten our lives physically..to keep us in the safety of his hand...the Father put His hand over the Son's hand, so a Christian has a double security in Christ. ..He call fall from grace..but he falls right back into Christ..

he is kept safely in Christ by His power.

Page : 1 2