Author Thread
harmonysong

View Profile
what do you think?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 07:17 PM

Oh My Goodness, I love this one!! Thanks for the tip, I am so going to trying this one sometime! tee-hehe :glow:

harmonysong

View Profile
Do girls Know?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 01:20 PM

I know that if i am looking at it as a friend. I can always tell if the guy like her...but when it comes to myself, that is a different story. I am horrible about being able to tell if a guy like me or not. I might think that he likes me...but then it turns out that he only likes me as a friend...nothing more than just that.

harmonysong

View Profile
Leap of faith!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 01:15 PM

I could not agree with you more. ^^

harmonysong

View Profile
women what do you like guys intro
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 01:10 PM

One time i meet this guy named cody. It was my freshmen year at OU and I did not really know anyone yet. I went to the cafe with a couple of girls from my floor and their friends. We went to the cafe together and when we got there we broke off to find food.

When i had found what i wanted, i tried to locate the rest of the pack. Soon i was flagged down by the two girl from my floor. The tables were in long row but that did not matter...as i was walking to the table - Cody (who has not even starting eating yet) gets up, walks all the way around the table, pulls out my chair/pushes me in...then goes back to his seat and begins to eat.

It was a moment, i will never forget. His charm and kindness ...he is a true gentlemen. :glow:

harmonysong

View Profile
what do you think?
Posted : 24 Sep, 2011 12:57 PM

To men prefer that a woman ask the guy out? Or would most guys prefer to ask her?

Should I just give up on waiting for someone to ask me, or just keep waiting and hope that God sends me mister right? I want a boyfriend, I just do not want to wait around forever....you know? :/ sighs...