Author Thread
bookwatcher

View Profile
You watched a movie "The tenth kingdom"?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2012 11:57 PM

loved this movie. i actually have it on vhs still. a classic for fantasy romance

bookwatcher

View Profile
Bad date or no date?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2012 11:55 PM

ugh. id rather have no date. spending the evening with a guy who ignored me while window shopping at the mall, complaining about how it was while wearing a trench coat (so weird), and then taking his shoes off and curling up in the seat while at the movies...... i could have had such a better time with a new book. it was a wasted evening and embaressing.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Invisible
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 08:17 PM

well, i know how you feel. I hardly get any hits and when i do they r from africa usually either due to scammres or they know to apreciate us woman who have a few extra lbs worth love'en. My best saying is patience because getting angry or antzy doesnt do anything but make you even more so. God will point me or said guy in the right direction one day until then its a waiting game where i try to better myself so i am an even better catch for the one i will love.

bookwatcher

View Profile
A woman is what she wears
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 02:48 AM

big no. i know people who know how to dress beautifully and yet have personalities that set my teeth on edge. My own clothing I usually just get what is on sale and looks comfy because i have no one to impress so why spend a hole pile on expensive clothes i have no where to wear.

...hmm tho i do spend a nice bunch on my scrub tops for work to make sure i have a good front for my company. i would not want to embaress those i work for in anyway.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Something Wrong With My Profile?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 12:00 AM

nothing seems wrong with it. you seems perfectly acceptable though for me i find a guy cuddling with an animal in a candid shot always cute and attention getting since it shows a loving side.

bookwatcher

View Profile
IF ONE STATES ON THEIR PROFILE THAT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE, THEY ARE NOT WALKING BY FAITH!
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:52 PM

i had to think hard over my situation to even put maybe willing to relocate. my mother has MS and though my dad is still alive and there for her i would worry about both of them if i were to move away. I need to know that someone is there for my mother when she nears the end and only if certain things were in place would i be even willing to move away.

one must always have an open mind about everything for you are not that other person. each persons thoughts and feelings and beliefs are their own and should not be judged.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Are you a woman, who says that a man "CAN WIN MY HEART"? Do you think the men are supposed to jump rope and play games, "TO WIN YOUR HEART"..? C'mon, tell us what you think! Is your heart "a prize", or a "blessing to a man of God"..?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:44 PM

aren't both parties trying to win the heart of the other? each person has to put efforts into a relationship for it to work. you just cant say "i love you, you are ment to be with me" to another and expect everything to work out at both ends. both must prove their hearts worth to the other.

bookwatcher

View Profile
friendship
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:37 PM

isnt all friendship based on a form of love even the most platonic of kind? love has such a wide variety of levels and meanings and to say that friendship is not a four letter word would be wrong, i think.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Honest but messed up!
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:32 PM

i had a friend who asked a shrink that once. they were told that it is better to keep things in the past. the other person doesnt need to know about mistakes you've made in the past. what you have should be based on things in the present, not things of the past.

tho for me, if someone asks i wil answer unless its about something i consider very private. i think we all have things we dont want to talk about and that should be respected. we dont need to know everything about each other to know one another.

bookwatcher

View Profile
Why do girls buy so many shoes?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 10:53 PM

because they were taught that way i would think. myself i have one main pair of sneakers and i nice pair for fancy emergency situations. Growing up i was taught i didnt need but two pairs of shoes and its stuck with me.

Page : 1 2 3