Author Thread
spachurchgirl

View Profile
Loneliness
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 05:28 PM

I will pray for you and others like you. You request appears to be sincere and I can understand why. It is difficult for men in ministry because the enemy always sends forth temptations to distract you because his goal is to have you fall from grace and to have others fall with you. I do understand how a godly wife, praying, fasting and encouraging would help to strengthen you and ultimately keep you from a crooked path. Allow the joy of the Lord to be your strength. I do not know what God's will for your life is, only what the Word of God says and he said in his word that he would be a present help in time of trouble. Look to the hills from whence cometh your help, your help comes from the Lord who created Heaven and Earth.

May God strengthen, bless and keep you

Spachurchgirl

Nehemiah 8:10

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Pslams 121:1-2

:prayingf:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
Hello!
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 05:10 PM

:angel: Hello, I am pretty new to this site & would like to introduce myself. No to familiar with the forums yet, so if I post this incorrectly, I apologize. Hoping to meet some good and TRUE christian friends on this site.

God Bless, Spachurchgirl!:angel:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
Why do so many of you bring the past forward "My wife and I...
Posted : 9 Jul, 2008 04:25 PM

:angel:Well spoken Focused on God. No need to go behind you and add to it. :angel:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 04:13 PM

I agree with you DD. Knowing what the bible says that a spouse should be and holding to that standard is crucial. Cutting corners will lead to being unequally yoked and after you say, I Do - it may be too late. Why would anyone want to be unequally yoked? Everyone that has been born again and is in Christ has work to do for the Lord. We all should want someone that can support and work with us as we accomplish goals for Christ first and foremost.

spachurchgirl

View Profile
How do you handle REJECTION?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 04:07 PM

I feel as you do, Focused on God and your screen name is why.

I remember a time when I had to deal with rejection and I was disappointed but I figured OK God you know what's best. It took me a minute to get over it but I never doubted God or got upset with him for it.:angel:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
How "Christian" should a man be?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 04:05 PM

I think that a man who TRULY loves the Lord and isn't afraid to let me know is awesome. That tells me alot. If he has his own true relationship with God then it won't be like pulling teeth to get him to attend services, witness or do work in the vineyard together - because he will WANT to do these things. Witnessing in public? It happens all of the time and as long as someone is led of the Lord to do it, it's not a problem. It wouldn't bother me on a date. Being sexually physical in a relationship? Regardless of different points of view, the fact according to the Word of God remains the same, Pre Maritial Sex is out of the question if we want to please God. As one of my good friends in ministry says, "Start out the way that you want to end up." Lay down the rules in the beginning and stick to them at all costs. :angel:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
BOAZ? Was he a sap?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 03:54 PM

Well spoken:angel:

spachurchgirl

View Profile
Study on the fears of getting married
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 03:50 PM

Some people are afraid of failure. Divorce seems to be all that you hear about now a days and it's not a secret that many people don't treat the institution of marriage as a sacred unity as the bible describes it to be. As far as pre engagement or pre maritial classes, I would definitely consider a class of this sort and I would definitely conduct my own study on marriage, etc. from the bible.

spachurchgirl

View Profile
Why do most so called christians stand against interacial relationships?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2008 05:26 PM

I do agree that many Christians seem to have a problem with interracial relationships, but I'm not one of them. I believe that people have different reasons for feeling the way that they do. I would definitely enter into an interracial relationship if the key components were there. First and foremost, a common hunger/thirst for God's Word and the fruit in one's life to back it up a relationship with Christ.