Author Thread
joesomebody6^

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2022 02:34 PM

You just summed up online dating in general 😂 . There are a few good people here, sadly Only two wemon are within 200 miles of me so I’m stuck looking else ware.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2022 02:33 PM

You just summed up online dating in general 😂 . There are a few good people here, sadly Only two wemon are within 200 miles of me so I’m stuck looking else ware.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Separated?
Posted : 19 Aug, 2022 02:29 PM

divorced=separated witch also = married. Divorce is not legitimate in the eyes of the lord. You would be partaking in a affair if you dated such a person. Remember it’s till death do we part and fie better or worse.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
50+ Adults and what they are looking for in a partner
Posted : 9 Aug, 2022 03:10 PM

age is just a number. people of all ages are looking for different things. But I would guess most over 50 aren’t looking to date around and would be more likely to want a real relationship.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Christian and Voting in elections
Posted : 6 Aug, 2022 12:31 PM

what’s about Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's?

I seen some pastors use that to define voting. adrian rogers had a whole sermon on it.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
83% of U.S. Adults Drive Frequently; Fewer Enjoy It a Lot
Posted : 2 Aug, 2022 04:32 PM

Car are boring computers on wheels these days

joesomebody6^

View Profile
China is upset
Posted : 2 Aug, 2022 04:30 PM

China and there big month. They know they can’t do jack about this but they’re still going to make a big seen about it

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Several States are having Floods
Posted : 1 Aug, 2022 10:58 AM

Fema help??? Yeah no fema hasn’t been much a help in any disaster

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Your thoughts ?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2022 09:45 AM

Dating more then one person at a time shows she/he is a major red flag. They’re definitely the type to cheat and once a cheater always a cheater

joesomebody6^

View Profile
Blockchain
Posted : 31 Jul, 2022 08:23 AM

How can it be illegal? It’s all just made up pretend money

Page : 1 2