Author Thread
Xtine

View Profile
Question for the ladies
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 08:25 AM

Hi Tim,

1. I dun think its a problem to date a widow tho i never do that. but the way u think bout that, i think it was a little too much. stop thinking too much lol ure gonna be just fine as long as ure following what Jesus told u :)

2. This may sound cliche but no one knows what best for u except Jesus, so just like when u asked for His directions when u were meeting ur wife, why dun u do the same thing u have done before? i guess it must be easier for u as ure going the path u have ever walked before rite :)

Gud luck, God with u!

Christine

Xtine

View Profile
What is your idea of rude behavior with online dating??
Posted : 19 Nov, 2009 03:48 PM

Hey Cattle,

Thanks for the tips.yes I apply it to online talks(or I would just ignore them),I'd say it bluntly that I didn't like the way they called me in that kind of way.but to offline talks(means daily life) I can't apply that since I can't tell every guy that do it to me,I can't stop buy just to talk to them.plus I didn't think its wise to do that.since everyday in my life when I walk by there must be any guy who insulted me by commenting on somethin about me,or making noises,or whistling(why guys always make noise when a lady pass by?),so now on I dun wanna care bout it or even thinkin bout that.

Yeah but thanks for the advice,I'd speak up more on possible situation! :D

Hey Walter,thanks for the statements also,bcoz of ur statements I'm trying my best to treat others better and appreciate what they're doin nicer :)

Cheers in Christ,

Chris

Xtine

View Profile
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 03:56 PM

Arch and Tarasye,

What I'm trying to say is,its better for me to take it easy.before now it insulted me a lot and got under my skin,but now rather than looking at it as somethin that could get under my skin,I find it better to just take things easy and look at it as an appreciation.I know its nothin but lust but for my own sake,I'm not letting small things to insult me :p

Peace,

Chris

Xtine

View Profile
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 09:37 AM

Hey T,

I've experienced it too.and I'm really surprised that it came from believers whom in their profile they tend to be soooooo impossible to see us more than a sister in Christ.at first it bothered me a lot since it happened pretty often,and we girls could differentiate whether its an expression of admiration or lust.and I'm not sure by saying that word sexy they meant it by anythin but lust.

Now,I dun wanna take things in a serious way anymore.I'd rather thinkin that I am a blessed daughter of God equipped with a blessed healthy body(I think most of sexy people are in a gud shape means they're considered to be healthier,imho!).so whatever they have in mind,its their problem with God,I'm not involving with judgement here.but I find it easiest just to stop talking with those kind of guys and I could continue smiling and be confidence upon myself and my body.plus those kind of guys aren't worth our attention,let's move to guys who admire the daughter of God :D

Take care,sis ;)

Chris

Xtine

View Profile
Playing hard to get
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 08:24 AM

Well for me myself,I'm not playing any games coz I dun want to be played as well and I know how it hurts.

I do want to see how far this guy would go for me in the relationship.marriage needs lots of effort and love,if from the beginning this man wouldn't want to fight for me when he's still freshly interested in me,what would he do when we lose the fire on our marriage in the future?coz I definetely with all my heart will do whatever it takes to live the words of "til death do us apart".

Not that I'm too picky or put a very high price upon myself,I just realize that we as a couple would need to run towards our goal,which is happily ever after as a husband and wife in Christ :)

Maybe I'm asking the man to do the same thing I would have done,but its for our both's benefit :)

That's me :p enjoy ur blessings,

Chris

Xtine

View Profile
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
Posted : 18 Nov, 2009 07:53 AM

Very interesting topic.actually I laughed reading what u wrote there,donthitthatmark lol well first of all,not all people are the same,either men or women.cultures and tradition do involve tho and realize it or not,sometimes we even have to push ourselves to help other people as we already have our own assumpation(usually negative ones)

For guys who read this,please do remember that we women have different output with what we have in heart dan mind.so when we say no,its not 100% sometimes.

I had that experience,I just got back from a wedding party,still on my gown(my bestmaid gown) andddddd my car broke down.I was there all alone myself with noone helping but just some starres.I think its particularly the same everywhere,and come again I come back to the conclusion of hoping not to anyone but God coz I did survive when my car broke down in my bestmaid gown.

And Sister,i have an interesting story.my best started a relationship a year ago.last year this guy was the last candidate of being the gentleman of the year.last week I met him,he turned to be the most gentleman ever!so,I think some men just need some triggers before they could be the one God created them to be!definetely the same with us,women ;)

Blessingsssss,

Chris

Xtine

View Profile
Interracial dating- God's will?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 05:10 PM

There were many mixed couples there in the bible.for example moses,ruth,etc.so..I guess it answers ur question already :)

Xtine

View Profile
why do guys get so scared?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 04:01 PM

Hello Starr and Connor,

I agree with most of what people wrote previously,and for whatever reason they did it for,I think its easier just to think it as God already provided a way better partner for all of us.yes it did hurt indeed,I've been there,kinda wonder what went wrong,what did I say or didn't do,etc.then I came to the conclusion to just take it easy,and build up solid friendship at first,plus I know God doesn't usually work in an instant way,at least in my life :p the rest of it,I surrender it to God,when I reflect what I did on the past,I found that I was writing my own love story rather than letting God wrote it :) I dunno bout u two,but that was what happened with me :)

Just take it easy and only hope upon God,not on men.keep praying and never give up on Jesus :)

My prayers are with u,

Christine

Xtine

View Profile
How great is our God!
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 03:16 PM

Hey so great to hear ur story!!! Be blessed always u two ;)

Xtine

View Profile
This is for both guys and girls..Do you believe it is okay to hold hands ,kiss,ect. while dating or engaged? Or do you believe you should abstain from all physicall contact until you are married/wether you were married before or not?
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 07:23 AM

Its not written in the bible bout rules before marriage except no sex before marriage.other rule for all believers is not to sin even just in our head.I personally think that's not a sin to cuddle,kiss,touch,etc.one thing we should remember is,like Peter said we should always be aware coz the devil is there roaring LIKE a lion.and its written also we should not tempt ourselves.

Summary,if we're sure that we could handle all the sex tempation,on whatever form it comes to,then that's ok just to cuddle,kiss,hold hands,etc.but if u have like even just about 0,000001% doubt acrossed ur mind thinking bout what u and ur partner will be doing when its just the two of u,I think its the warning from the Holy Spirit telling us that we're not that strong to handle the temptation.for me myself,I know I'm not that strong so I prefer of no touch at all until we both say "I do" in front of Jesus :) and oh,I'd prefer not to be just the two when we are sure that there's no one around :) better to prevent than to fix :D

Enjoy ur blessingsssss :D

Christine

Page : 1 2