Author Thread
lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
What is love?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2013 01:08 AM

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, nor boast, nor proud, nor rude, nor easily angered, nor keeps record of wrongdoings.

Love is always trusting, protecting, hoping and persevering.

Love will never fails. Love can wait. Love doesn't delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Love is forever to God!

As God said: Love your neighbors as you love yourself. Neighbors means to all people even to your enemies.

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Happy Ressurection Day
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 05:44 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!!!:applause:

Amen to that sister "jan 52" and "Matt775". Your explanations, sister is awesome. It is indeed, Wednesday that the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and He was risen on Sabbath Day, Saturday.

As Jan 52 said; YWHY created Sabbath so everything in conforms to His teachings. Take note that GOD and the SON, at the beginning where they created the earth and the universe and all within it is six days and on the seventh day, God rested. (in the Book of Genesis) It means that the Sabbath Day, which is Saturday is the rest day. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father has risen from the dead on Saturday, the Sabbath Day.

Period!

What is important here is the Lord Jesus Christ who is our Savior and our mediator to God, the Father. For Jesus Christ said: No one comes to the Father but by me.

Hallelujah! Amen!!!:applause:

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Christian Spouse
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 08:09 PM

Wow!!! Very well said "KindHeartedWoman8 about these 12 Commandments for Husbands.:glow:

If these are all implemented by husbands to their wives, there will be no divorce, no separation and no adultery or concubinage in all marriage, whether Christian or non-Christian marriage. But more so, the loving Father in heaven will rejoice to those who are Christians and follow God's teachings and laws and God's WORD...which means "Jesus Christ" as our Lord.

Praise the Lord!!!:applause::applause: and Thanks be to God if these will happen to all ladies seeking for "lifetime soul-mate".:hearts:

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Soulmate
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 07:17 PM

I totally agree to what "CuriousAisha" said. I defined 'soul mate' as God's choice for me whatever the hindrance and circumstance/s are; he will then walk in and come into my life. Of course, trusting God fully and seek the Lord first to guide you to the right person and be guided by the holy spirit of the Lord completely.

As said: "Delight yourself into the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
It only takes one
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 12:37 AM

Wow! What a good guy you have one, Lucia....you are blessed indeed! And Evan is a wonderful, generous, and loving guy who loved you still despite your hospitalization. Can most of the guys do this to their future mate (not yet married) that would not turn their back because the woman he will about to marry got sick badly?

I was totally amazed such a beautiful heart of Evan was and he was not disappointed to your situation. Praise the Lord!

He was truly a Christian, indeed!

Right! We need to have complete faith in the Lord! He knows our hearts and He will give us the best for us. We are His children and we don't settle for less. Be patient though and wait for God's time.

As Proverbs 3:5-6 says: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct your path."

As of this time, I am praying and still patiently waiting for my "soul mate"...may he come and meet me soon. Yes...it only takes one.

Stay faithful and what an aspiring love story, that you have shared with us here at CDFF. Thank you for sharing this to us.

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Scriptures or inspiration
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 11:34 PM

Rev 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Finally,..."The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen!" (verse 21)

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
The First WINK
Posted : 4 Jun, 2012 07:55 PM

Hello again!:waving:

I would like to make some addition/comments regarding what I said about" wink". It is said that wink is somewhat improper to greet a Christian women if in the public places. However, in internet communication, I may say, it is still improper but if a man send a wink message, he must follow short message to know that he is not playing on you or to prove that he is not a scam. Some men send me wink messages and when I said "thanks", most don't even bother to reply. I wonder why they do that. I only want a little formality to exchange email message here. Some send messages and then they want right away to chat them without introducing first themselves aside from what I read in their profile.

Though, I made a mistake in my first forum here in agreeing "wink" messages, can these guys be true to themselves and act as Christians?

If you send me wink message, fine, I will accept that. However, I would like us to exchange email communication here at CDFF to know each other more and to avoid schemers. I have encountered many schemers that I could not retract my statement here. Thank you and God bless our search for our "true partner" and "soul mate".

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Scriptures or inspiration
Posted : 21 Mar, 2012 09:15 PM

John 6:44="No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:48= "I am that bread of life."

John 6:50-51= "I am the living bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:54-57= Who so eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father; so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

PRAISE THE LORD, AMEN!!!:applause:

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Would you or would you not marry a Filipina? Why yes or why not?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2012 06:14 PM

Thank you, Strikemaster for telling all those in your opinion and views.

Yes, I agree to that! I am not offended. I only pity these Filipinos because of greed to look for greener pastures. The sad part is they married because to have assurance that they will not be deported to return from Philippines. Too bad, some like me affected how this kind of behaviors of Filipinos. Affected in the sense that, many Australians have these false remarks about us. Not only to Australia but to even to USA and UK among others. They used people for their own welfare and there is no more true love as a Christian in their hearts. Come to think of it, riches will not reach you to the Heaven, when God's Kingdom rule after Judgment Day.

Thank you for such beautiful remarks about me. Mathew 5:8 says:

"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.":applause:

Peace to all and God bless!

lovemefaithfullly

View Profile
Would you or would you not marry a Filipina? Why yes or why not?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 05:42 PM

...in response to SOS4EMAILFRIEND...Christian men in my country, Philippines, there is nothing wrong with them.....only that these Filipino Christian men here are very very rare and almost are already taken and happily married to their first and only wife.:glow:

...to simplynora...I agree to your statement....NO BOUNDARIES!:hearts:

Love is everywhere from East to West and from North to South and Northeast to Southwest. True long lasting love will find anywhere in the world....just have faith in God and trust HIM!:applause:

...to those men who would not love marrying Filipinas due to our distance, I understand them. But many men love and will marry Christian Filipinas because we are homebody type person, faithful, caring, honest and sweet, and God-fearing. I am not saying all Filipinas are like that, some only go for greener pastures and only to play games here. Just be very careful in your choosing. GOD BLESS!:angel::applause::hearts:

Page : 1 2