Author Thread
Snoozysuzi19

View Profile
I am in love with someone on here
Posted : 7 Feb, 2023 01:40 PM

You know who you are!!

Snoozysuzi19

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 12:13 PM

Has anyone noticed that no one seems interested in pursuing anything of a serious relationship matter on here? So many broken divorced individuals on here. I've encountered over 5 separated men on this site that were interested in getting to know me better. Very deceiving and it makes me wonder do their current wives feel okay with this. I mean think of it and put yourself in that situation. Would you be comfortable with your partner if y'all were separated still living together working through a rough patch in your marriage (possibly facing divorce) not knowing that he/she is actively seeking new partners to date? It's amazing that a Christian site encourages that type of status on here. But, that's only half of it. Men don't seem interested in wanting to be the aggressor with women I've noticed too. Social media seems to have made people lazy and not really interested in any real connection with people. Now maybe not all women appreciate this, but I do find it extremely attractive when a man that I like and am interested in is consistent in communication and explains to me his future intentions for our communication. I mean our days our numbered here on this earth. We can't sit here and think that a spouse is going to fall from the sky. Perhaps God might be calling some of us to different directions in our lives and that may not include marriage. Anyway, I am just curious what people's thoughts are on this site.