Author Thread
tlovell24

View Profile
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2012 05:12 PM

I know it's hard to find someone as good as you, and trust me, I know how that goes. Right now, the Lord is working through me and helping me find that special someone that he wants me to be with and He will help you, too.

Sometimes, and this is a huge thing for many, He just throws it at you or guides u right to them. He's guiding me right now, and I trust in the Lord with all my heart. As long as you trust in Him, He will help you. Where He leads you, you shall follow, am I right?

Keep up the good work and let the Big Guy guide you.

God Bless.

tlovell24

View Profile
what's the weirdest, strangest, dating exsperence you've ever had?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:23 AM

My weirdest dating experience was the Fourth of July in 2009. I'll get to the weird part, but first, let's start at the beginning, which is a good place to start. It was a beautiful morning and I wasn't even dressed to go anywhere yet. My gf called me and asked if I wanted to join them for a family outing for a fireworks display, and I accepted the invitation.

Not even ten minutes later, mind you it was the afternoon, she called back saying that she and her parents would be coming to get me in five minutes. Thanfully, I was able to dress on time and run out the door to meet them and go.

When we finally got to her grandparents' house, which is conveniently near a grocery store I go to every month, I was surprised to see more than 20 people there before we arrived. Seeing my surprise, my girlfriend introduced me to the 20 who were there, and by the time she finished, there were 40 more coming around.

So far, I had met 60 aunts, uncles and cousins, and my voice was getting hoarse from saying hello and introducing myself all the time.

Now for the weird part. Darkness fell and her uncle wanted to light off some fireworks before the actual ones went off, so while we were singing and talking, he lit one off and she ran, not to me, but away from where he was at the time. I could tell that she was very surprised by this sudden display, and i had to comofort her. It's not as weird as many of yours, but this is one that I remember.

tlovell24

View Profile
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS?:p)
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:04 AM

I think long distance relationships are difficult but doable. It gives the couple a chance to prove their love/infatuation for the person they're with. I have a friend in town who is now in a long distance engagement relationship meaning that they are engaged even though their significant other is out of state. It's working well, but there are hardships and who do they turn to for help? Me! Ha. Well, let me just say that most long distance relationships don't work out, but this is the first I've seen in years that actually lasted this long. Almost a year.

That's all I have to say for now, but if I think anymore, I'll post another reply.