View Profile
classics
Posted : 12 Aug, 2013 08:31 PM

Anything Jane Austen :glow:

andr5550

View Profile
Women want men to listen to them, rather then fix their problems
Posted : 12 Aug, 2013 08:26 PM

I would agree with this, often we just need someone to listen to us, not fix us, sometimes we just need to say it out load and usually we can come up with our own idea, we just need someone there to be the sounding board. We don't always need fixed, just sit there and listen and give us a hug once we are done, if we want help we will usually ask.

andr5550

View Profile
Where did all the good women go???
Posted : 30 May, 2013 07:21 PM

This goes both ways though, it is not just women, where have all the good men gone, because they are just as rare to find as a good woman unfortunately.

andr5550

View Profile
Homemaker?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2012 08:23 PM

There is nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad. My dad was one, while my mom was the main breadwinner, we didn't have a choice due to extenuating circumstances, but being a stay at home parents is an honourable profession, whether you are mom or dad. I would love to be a stay at home mom when I have kids, but it todays economy that is not always an option.

andr5550

View Profile
'Drama'
Posted : 27 Sep, 2012 11:18 AM

I do not have one male friend who does not have his own issues that has some how effected our friendship, or there relationships with their girlfriends. And I am not saying it is a bad thing, it is better talk about it and deal with it the let is build up and only realize you have a problem when you are 40 years old and start having a mid life crisis. What you may see is drama, is to others a reality of life. We all deal with issues differently, some people keep it all in and others have to let it out. The point of the matter is that we all have drama, every single person in this world and it effects everyone of us, even if we aren't aware. The way we act, the way we look at life, the things we say and the things we do. Yes obviously there are some people who have more drama then others but it has nothing to do with what sex you are.

andr5550

View Profile
'Drama'
Posted : 23 Sep, 2012 09:46 PM

I think it is important to note also that it is not just women who have "drama" or "baggage", we all have a past and we carry that past with us, it is what makes us the individuals who we are. I know men who have a heck of a lot more drama in there lives then the women I know. Yes there are extremes which even the best of us can't handle, but to say you want a woman with no drama, well good luck finding one.

andr5550

View Profile
'Drama'
Posted : 23 Sep, 2012 09:45 PM

I think it is important to note also that it is not just women who have "drama" or "baggage", we all have a past and we carry that past with us, it is what makes us the individuals who we are. I know men who have a heck of a lot more drama in there lives then the women I know. Yes there are extremes which even the best of us can't handle, but to say you want a woman with no drama, well good luck finding one.

andr5550

View Profile
Is there such a thing as a guy being too honest?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2012 01:46 PM

The only thing I can say is there is a difference between being honest and opinionated and sometimes that line gets blurred. Sometimes what you think is being honest with someone may in reality be your opinion and the person may not agree with it.

andr5550

View Profile
Is there such a thing as a guy being too honest?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2012 01:46 PM

The only thing I can say is there is a difference between being honest and opinionated and sometimes that line gets blurred. Sometimes what you think is being honest with someone may in reality be your opinion and the person may not agree with it.

andr5550

View Profile
What Does it mean to be submissive?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 05:45 PM

As I said earlier I am not trying to offend. I do not deserve to be told I am being led astray from God because of my belief, I live through example, and through the excellent example of my parents, and grandparent, and aunts and uncles, who are all christians and have been married for 20 plus years and there relationships are not one where the female is submissive but it is a partnership, so if I am wrong then let me be wrong, I am fine with that, because even within my future marriage I intend to keep my independence to a degree. There is nothing wrong with being a strong independent women who states her opinions and beliefs and if you are threatened by that then that is your issue to deal with.

Page : 1 2