Author Thread
ATWOOKI256

View Profile
REDUNDANT ACCOUNTS, HOW LONG SHOULD ONE KEEP ON AN ONLINE DATING APP
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 08:57 AM

7. I have noticed a lot of redundancy and unintentional dating on the app, someone chats and disappears and returns after months to again say hi, many blue ticks (see the messages and Ignore) the chats and ghosts and return afterward haha. Does this bother you also?

The app owners should set a limit on how long their account can stay active and deactivate and request one to log in or rejoin if they are still interested. We may be chatting with people's husbands and wives who got married a long time ago or people who even passed on. These redundant users are the cause of many giving up.

Do you have other ways this can be solved? otherwise waiting for a message or reply on the app is becoming something else hahaahahhahah.

Maybe I just have to pray and fast for a quick manifestation of God's ordained partner if he is here so that I quickly exit

ATWOOKI256

View Profile
Why are you single?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 08:31 AM

I AM SINGLE FOR MANY REASONS:

1. Because most of the single guys in my circle say am too good a wife material to be single so they don’t even try because they think I am lying or if true they think my standards must be too high. Meanwhile, that’s based on their assumption without them even trying or asking me out.

2. I am a very honest and open-book person so many find it a problem, my strong character is least embraced by many, and it intimidates many yet am such a submitted being to love.

3. Away from what others think, I know I am single because I have been deliberate to be better single and happy than just ticking the dating box and dealing with people who are not intentional about dating and Marriage. This could be informed by how much I kept myself away from men in my earlier childhood years because I only believed to start dating when am sure that’s a person I would say yes to if the question popped up. so got my 1st ever boyfriend at 23, two years down the road it didn't work out, and the subsequent ones there haven’t been they lived happily there after the fairy tale story. It's been almost 3 years of singleness and self-love now so once I finally get the one, they are dealing with a restored vessel full of self-love and self-sufficient (being complete in self without bugging a man and being burdensome because you feel without them you are dead)

4. Lastly I am a hardworking and enterprising person who is also career-focused. These times were a good destruction from focusing on the lowliness caused by not having a companion but a time comes when reality sets in that family is missing in the equation. Anyway, this has worked for me by keeping me not desperate for Marriage but has also disadvantaged me in a way that God has laid down my path, given me the opportunity to pursue things and establish many of the things I want which has opened me to the realities of life and made me intolerant to men that are not focused or have no leading. There is nothing that melts my heart like a man who embraces their Godly calling of loving, providing, and being the leader/head of their family, taking charge of situations, and leading me on the path to follow. A man who believes in me, allows me to support them, and is out to make me better, a man who believes marriage and Raising Godly and Hardworking Children. I am still single because I am looking and waiting for my man because I am very sure that man is there and will come forth.

ATWOOKI256

View Profile
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 07:47 AM

Love can be found anywhere, open up your mind to try outside your geographical limitation otherwise many of us ladies are still out here praying for the manifestation of our spouses.

ATWOOKI256

View Profile
Any UNVAXXED girls on here?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 07:40 AM

depending on what vaccine we are referring to here. some are given as soon as born. For most that administered after 18 my parents had to seek my consent which was mostly a no, so i have survived many