Author Thread
Bar17235^

View Profile
Don't support immorality includes Homosexuality
Posted : 26 Dec, 2022 01:00 PM

Homosexuality is a sin against God's word and it turns my stomach that the gay community took the rainbow, a sign from God and their banner.

Bar17235^

View Profile
Unbelievable
Posted : 26 Dec, 2022 12:50 PM

did you report the profile?

Bar17235^

View Profile
I’ve had this on my heart
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 04:00 PM

i can understand the emptiness you have inside very well. the vast majority of my life i have been alone, and i have lost count of the times i have felt God wants me to be single, but the reality is that God has a different plan for each of us. i do believe God wants most to have a partner, but in turn if you look at the failed relationships, even on the level of dating, God i am sure is displeased with most of mankind. i have found that i do not ask God for a help-mate, he knows if and when i should be blessed with that. instead when i pray to him, i give him total thanks for every part of my life, including the emptiness. the emptiness is a preparation for something God has for me when he feels i am ready. since my prayers are totally of a thankful nature, i allows me to totally focus on what he has given me, and helps with every moment of the day to see those things much better and have a deeper appreciation of them. we often lose sight of what is important because we focus to much on what we want, instead of what we have. try to find peace in your heart and mind, try to notice the little blessings God has given you, let the good works of God shine from you with appreciation of life and the blessing you have, and when it's Gods time, he will give you what he feels you need. again i know how difficult it is for you, and so does God

Bar17235^

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 03:37 PM

if a passionate kiss does not lead to fornication then there is nothing wrong with that. in some ways on a lighter scale you could say the same about any physical contact, i.e. holding hands. it all boils down to self discipline and adhering to the word of God

Bar17235^

View Profile
What's wrong with American Women?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 03:26 PM

what is wrong with American women for the most part is the sexual revolution from the 60's and 70's, and due to this women in this country got the idea that they did not have to follow God's word and instead wanted to be equal instead of a different part of the total relationship. God intended man and woman to be different from each other, with different things they each bring to the table, in a manner of speaking. Women in America have forgotten that God wants them to follow their man of God, not to hider that man. in turn, many men in America don't follow the word of God as they should, they have taken advantage of women that at one time were submissive as God commands, and because women have been taken advantage of, it is hard for a woman to trust and submit to the word of God and be the mans help-mate.