Author Thread
anond3rp

View Profile
looking for an oldfashoned Christian
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 04:08 PM

replying to the ladies and the fellows who responded. thank you for your guidance. i do appreciate your help.

in referance to a few the way a person is old fashioned, or not worldly is by being in Love with Jesus and doing as He said to do. because you Love Him. not because it is a law. that according to scriptures is including dress, lifestyle, and presentation. and yes. if a minister qualifies according to the Bible to be prophetic then he was a prophet. all things according to the Bible. nothing more. nothing less.

anond3rp

View Profile
Why Leave Me on Read Status?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2023 12:51 PM

bel i correct.

i assume most woman on here are SWAMPED with requests and they can pick and chose who they feel they have the best opportunity with at their own pace. i guess people like us just dont have the "magical allure" to be attractive potentials.

for us, i suppose we need to be sure to "advertise" to the specific type of Lady we want. a very select few people are earth will fit your preferred partner format. the important question is HOW do you advertise yourself to be attractive to her? what does SHE want that you have to offer?

do not put out your best supporting quality as your only quality, and NEVER boast about qualities you do not have. but hint at what you have to offer.

all i have to offer is Jesus, and a wedding band. if a Lady is not attracted to a relationship that is Christ centered then she is not attracted to me.

anond3rp

View Profile
looking for an oldfashoned Christian
Posted : 25 Mar, 2023 12:22 PM

i have not had much success in finding a wife.

at 45 an never married i would say i am an expert at the topic.

if i am going to churches & websites & local groups but not making any connections i am obviously missing a crucial point of interest.

what can the ladies tell me for advice so i can find a person to make a home with before i die lonely from grief?