Author Thread
CarlosX1

View Profile
New Testament Prophecy On the Apostasy In the Latter Times
Posted : 18 Dec, 2012 02:15 PM

ON 666.

American government is called a (constitutional democracy) . It's people are therefore a beast (bears a burden) (composed of the people who allow it ( give it its power) to operate) in this case, that of underwriting all that govt imposes on them.

Since the number of man is 6 , government of , for , by man. It is therefore, " 666 " ; makes laws and chances what law should be.

We know God established the law and doesn't repeal it until it has accomplished the purpose for that which GOD Intended it..

CarlosX1

View Profile
I have a BIG Praise Report..Back with the Lord Jesus Christ!
Posted : 15 Nov, 2010 09:05 AM

your testimony is ripe for a Hollywood movie.

You wrote this as your last statement........ He is my husband, my boyfriend and my very own personal best friend.

So what chance do us guys have when have when all the parts we are looking to play in your life are already taken up?

CarlosX1

View Profile
honesty....
Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 01:04 PM

hi. luis here.. I get that from ladies also. perhaps am wrong, a manifold answer. seems to be something to do with physical geography on the one hand; If you have no intention of moving from where you are, the reason to continue with the conversation fizzles out. A second might be wether you are ready to actually enter into a relationship which may increase demands to commit to a greater degree. Pull something out of somewhere that doesn't exist so to speak.

Feel free to correct me.

CarlosX1

View Profile
i got a praise
Posted : 26 Nov, 2007 12:23 PM

Seems, by the size of your smile is was a terrific opportunity.

Now, for the Thanks giving.!!!!!! ???

CarlosX1

View Profile
Are there any christian guy's guys?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2007 12:59 PM

By your definition, the ideal you are looking for comes in varying shapes and sizes. Every guy has his self image but what drives him at times is to fill the shoe size that is laid out in front of him as a challenge. Reaching beyond themselves.