Author Thread
SamReb1776^

View Profile
Normal Women?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 03:21 PM

oh yes definitely. I am open to talking to women up to age 32. if that helps!

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Howdy!
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 08:05 AM

Howdy, my name is Sam. Im a 6ft 2in God fearning countryman from the south. I love good music, good food, good teachings (church) and family and good faith.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Poems
Posted : 13 Mar, 2023 09:26 AM

So shallow is the heart, we see right through

So heavy is the soul, when it feels gravity

So painful is the mind, when it remembers

We walk through this life we call turmoil

Everyone around us too afraid to look at each other

We dont engage, we dont understand

What makes the person who they are, real.

What battles do they endure, what makes their lives believeable, so sure?

God defines their moments of greatness,

The choices they make,

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Lonley Heart
Posted : 13 Mar, 2023 09:13 AM

i dont know about anyone else out there. But we also deal with lonley hearts. I have been single for 7 years. I want to have someone in my life to spend time with, to talk and engage with, and most of all, the most important trait God gave me.....to love someone.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
I feel conflicted because I feel like I pushed a good friend/romantic interest away
Posted : 13 Mar, 2023 09:12 AM

sometimes it is better just to move on.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Prayer For Our World
Posted : 11 Mar, 2023 07:47 AM

Between war ravaging, and other things like lack of food, and our own govt lying to us about whats truley going on, simple pray for this world as its all falling apart.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Normal Women?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2023 07:44 AM

Thank you for your reply. Yes this world has changed everything. Since the 1950s God has been taken out of our schools, and our public. It is sad and it has taken the hearts of those who faithfully serve God. Bless You Friend.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Normal Women?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 11:31 AM

just wondering are there any NORMAL women on here? ones that are OLD SCHOOL VALUES not affected by the feminist movement? not beliving in the culture of the world but instead is willing to guard her heart and her mind for Christ? One who doesnt mind chilvary and knows how to keep a conversation? keeps up on the news? reads her bible and loves to have fellowship?

SamReb1776^

View Profile
Why Leave Me on Read Status?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 07:13 AM

thank you brother in christ! God bless you! i will keep looking. When one finds me that God sent, i will know as they all say. you will just know!

SamReb1776^

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 07:10 AM

your most welcome!

Page : 1 2