Author Thread
Angelicah

View Profile
Will you submit?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2011 06:35 PM

I think we misinterpret the bible when it says women should submit to their husbands. When we use our own minds not our spirit being to interpret the word of God we will always go wrong. The woman was made out of a man's rib that should mean something. Why didn't God make a woman from scratch We should know that the word of God never changes.That's why families fall apart nowadays bcoz we don't do what God says. It does say women be slaves. The bible goes on to say husbands love only your wives. Those 2 scriptures are loaded. Men are meant to spiritual mentors to their wives,protectors,providers nd pillars of their families and women are to submit to that. When a man cooks for his wife that's a sign of love not weakness nd wen a woman bends down to give water to the husband that's respect not slavery.

Angelicah

View Profile
Women and Bikinis on a Christian dating site
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 05:38 AM

If we are going to be posting these kind of pictures as Christians what are we trying portray to the world. As sonsand daughters of God we should be godly. The way we talk, dress,places we go to should gorify God. When u post a photo wearing a bikini u are exposing your body and what does the word of God say about that.

I really applaude the men who are trying to correct u, they are far from judging you. But what i would ask them to do is to send you scriptures you may read so that you are enlightened. Sometimes we commit sin not because we want to but because we are ignorant and being ignorant is also a sin.

God bless u all