Author Thread
austin93a^

View Profile
How to overcome the complete lack social skills in out generation?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:33 PM

sadly I don't really have and answers for this one other then to start smashing people phones and make them talk face to face. obviously don't do that... ๐Ÿ˜‚

austin93a^

View Profile
How to overcome the complete lack social skills in out generation?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:31 PM

hmm, interesting topic, idk about toxic but younger women in the US are all borderline paranoid to the point they can't even say hello back to someone. They're all stuck behind their smartphones unable or unwilling to talk to anyone. Its rather sad too because I know of 30 many guys in my church why are active in my young adults group and one 3 of them have even been on a date before. many have long since given up all hopes in finding anyone. It really is a dark sad time we live in.

austin93a^

View Profile
Need Co-op for 2024
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:22 PM

ohh, that doesn't sound so bad. i'm sure you can do it!

austin93a^

View Profile
Answered prayer
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:21 PM

I didn't know you knee was giving you problems. ether way hopefully it keeps getting better!!!

austin93a^

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:19 PM

"I understand what you are saying but I never meet anyone when I go out. And on this application, only people from out of state or country message me. It's weird, I've even tried setting a filter but it doesn't work."

Are you a messaging the guys in your area??? or talking to men??? or is you head buried deep in you phone and your silent when someone is around you? I find it extremely hard to believe none of the 160 active men on this site on your city alone aren't interesting to you or interested in you. and there's millions of men in your city yet you never meet anyone??? come on now, you aren't fooling anyone.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 05:23 PM

sorry if I come off as rude, i'm not trying to be rude, just don't get your thought process at all.

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 05:12 PM

"No one very local at all to me and if they are, don't like them"

You're in flipping Los Angeles, a quick search show 100s of guys in your area in this site, I find it hard to believe you don't like any of them or that none of them are the ones who favorited your account.... i'm sure the guy from overseas isn't any closer anyway๐Ÿ˜‚

You have to give guys a chance and get to know them, stop judging men from a photo and fist message or the first line in there profile. You got 100s of guy in your area on this site alone and 516 favorites yet you're talking to a guy from overseas because no one is close or good enough??? I'm sorry but are you mad?

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 01:59 AM

but I have to ask, what is compelling you to message him back? are none of the 516 people who favorited you account from your country or local to you? rather confusing ๐Ÿค”

austin93a^

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 11:46 PM

xenophobic/paranoid much??? if he was from your country you'd not be asking this? no nothing he's done sounds remotely dangerous

austin93a^

View Profile
Why does the Biden regime not blame Iran for attacking Israel?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2023 08:14 PM

mass genocide and taking peoples home away is about as bone christian as it gets...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10