Author Thread
testiment

View Profile
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 07:30 AM

Good morning

"Just Me", well I believe that god blesses us with people for a season and a reason to learn a lesson. I had talked to a very nice Christian lady since March, then last month out of now where she just faded away. Yes I was sad and in awe, but it taught me to really learn of the others heart do not get overjoyed, and listen and communicate with all honesty. The strange thing is communication was excellent and honesty was there far as i know, and though it tarries wait. I do not hold or have bad feelings for her, I can only pray that she

learns from this what her fears are. she had, like us all been hurt, I think after things get going it becomes fearful, and they are not ready, or they just are not honest with themselves.Whatever may happen it is not for us to hold or be bitter with resentment, forgiveness are always the words of refreshment to both souls. I know the world is not perfect and neither are we, but inside we have a flaw , sometimes we do not see, it is others who reveal it, and it becomes that fear we knew nothing of. But it becomes something as a thorn like Paul had, not to tell a soul but run, maybe hide, or in some cases deal with it. the last would be the solution. "Just Me you have life and you are a heavenly flower that our Heavenly father has for one to hold, when time comes you will know because it will be the sunshine you know your heart needs.But always hold on to truth it sets us all free, no matter what it was for a reason, just pray for him, he may not know it yet but god will touch him and he used you for just that reason. Respectfully Brian