Author Thread
PegLew

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 07:25 PM

This is why I don't respond to every message. It just opens a hornets nest and now he is offended and getting mad at me. All I said was that I wasn't comfortable with what he wrote. My profile clearly states that I am looking for friends/fellowship/best friend/relationship. I don't feel comfortable with this kind of "come on" which seems to focus on sex.

PegLew

View Profile
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 07:23 PM

ugh... so I tried to send a polite reply explaining to a guy who sent me a long message and followed up waiting for a response. I finally said that I wasn't comfortable with his comments (which were "flirty" and about my physical appearance).

He then said that he doesn't know any women who would be uncomfortable and said I must be insincere.

I then said I'm just a nerdy church girl who is not visual or into physical appearance and more into personality. I'm really not comfortable around men who only notice what I look like. I think its shallow and i have no intererst in a guy who doesn't talk about the content of my profile. It just makes me uncomfortable.

PegLew

View Profile
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 09:29 AM

In the beginning I tried to send polite responses to everyone who messaged me, but it got draining and tiresome because it's obvious that the majority of the men messaging me did not read my profile and only looked at my pic.

I have no interest in men who only look at a picture. These men present with opening lines that make me feel sleezy and like an object.

I respond to all men who valued what I wrote in my profile and had enough relational saavy to ask/comment on my profile. That is the easiest way to start connecting. All women look for connection.

If a man has very little in their profile, They've given me nothing to connect with or comment on, so I don't respond to their messages anymore.

PegLew

View Profile
The Average Women On This Site...
Posted : 6 Sep, 2023 09:13 PM

This is rather judgemental.

The average