Author Thread
Hacgirl

View Profile
Dress code
Posted : 9 Jan, 2016 10:25 AM

Not a guy but I am an IFB. About the pants, we believe that women should dress modestly (not showing off their bodies) which pants are not (they are usually tight enough to show off all your curves). We don't judge people based on what they wear (women in pants are welcome to come to our church even in their pants) but if you were to work in the church or attend regularly, you would feel more comfortable wearing a skirt or dress. As an IFB, I always wear skirts or dresses, even when working a secular job (IE McDonald's for a while). I would want the person I am in a relationship with to have the same standards that I have. I would be uncomfortable if I was dating a guy and we hung out with him in a tank top or shirtless. I think that is why he mention the dress to you. Don't lead him on, if you don't want to change the way you dress, just tell him. We are understanding people. And please don't believe all the bad things you read about us on the internet, it may be true but not of most of us.

Hacgirl

View Profile
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:18 PM

Well took the test again and got INTJ. Different site different results. But maybe I am the one you are looking for...

Hacgirl

View Profile
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:16 PM

I'm an ISTJ. Sorry I'm not what your looking for.

Hacgirl

View Profile
Any INTJs?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 03:04 PM

I'm an ISTJ. Sorry I'm not what your looking for.