Author Thread
MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Maybe I should get used to not being wanted
Posted : 1 May, 2024 05:52 PM

It seems like all my life nobody has ever wanted me around, nor did they care. Maybe this is just something I have to live with for the rest of my life.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
It seems like the End Times are near
Posted : 27 Mar, 2024 10:01 PM

Sometimes I wonder if it is really God’s will for to be married or have a family of my own. Seeing what’s happening in Israel and the seeing the heifer is still red, I’m afraid my dreams of wanting a family of my own may be wearing thin. I’m thankful that I have been saved though, because I will get to home and live with God. He will love me. He will never let me go. He never did. He’s really the only friend I have. I need Him. I can’t do anything without Him. He is my everything. Without Him life would not be worth living. I love you Jesus. I love you.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 08:41 AM

But you know, it seems like every time I have doubts, it’s almost as if God is showing me things and teaching me how to be a husband and what it means to be a husband. I truly believe that this is God’s purpose for my life. Because why would he put the desire there in my heart? Why would the devil continue to plant his seeds of doubt in my brain? I believe this is God’s purpose. To honor Him in a marriage.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Sturggling, this is just a ramble
Posted : 27 Feb, 2024 05:56 AM

“But that also means that I have no reason of my own for being here.“

God put you here for a reason. God put us all here for a reason. And that reason is to serve Him and worship Him. If you can do that and share the gospel with as many as you can God will bless you. I can’t promise He will give you wife, but He will bless you.

Also I have asked God to do the same thing to me many times. To just take me out of this world. But you know, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to go home and be with God. It just means that you love the Lord. But as I said, you have a reason for being here now. Just wait upon Him. He is with you brother and He loves you. God bless you in Jesus name.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Sturggling, this is just a ramble
Posted : 26 Feb, 2024 03:03 PM

My friend, you don’t have to fight for this. Give it all to God, He will fight. Tell Him all about your pain and about every struggle. He cares for you. And I know you said you need to find a woman, but you don’t. Jesus is with you. Let Him be your main focus. Pray and trust in Him and everything will fall into place if it is wonderful will. And if it isn’t, then keep in mind that you have a God who loves you very much. And if you stay faithful to Him someday you will be with Him. Jesus loves you. God bless.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
I was feeling like I wanted to die
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:42 PM

Before I got baptized last year I was feeling like I wanted to die. I felt like if I left this world everything would be better for those that I love. But after coming back to my faith and getting baptized those thoughts went away. God put people in front of me to help me draw closer to Him. He saved me from certain sins I had trouble escaping from and He set me free. When I decided I wanted to be baptized it was like I broke out of Satan’s grip. Satan even tried his best to stop me from telling my pastors over Facebook that I wanted to take the baptism by having the power shut off before I could do it. But it came right back on and I told them “I’m ready.”. Now my reasons for wanting to die has completely changed. I still can’t wait for the day I close my eyes in death, but it’s not death I’m looking forward to, it’s the new life after that I’m mostly looking forward to. I can’t wait for the day to meet my Lord. To see His face. I love my Lord. And I thank Him for saving my soul. Satan still tries to get at me though, but I got a Father in Heaven watching over me and keeping me safe and keeping me line. I love Jesus. I love Him. I don’t know what else I can say except I love Him. Amen.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
I am redeemed
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:24 PM

It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here. I decided to come back because now I have a newfound trust in God like never before. Ever since I’ve been away I stopped doubting my salvation. I’ve been baptized in the water and the Holy Spirit. I’m ready to receive whatever He has for me, whether it be good or bad, I will never question my salvation again. Sure the devil still comes at me as hard as he can, but I will never stop loving my Lord. He rescued me. He set me free. No matter what the devil does, no matter what he throws in front of me, I will never doubt that my God loves. And I love Him. Let’s continue to put the Lord Jesus first in our lives. Let His spirit lead us to where He wants us to go. Amen. God bless you all. And no matter what keep trusting in God no matter what the circumstances may be. Jesus loves you.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:02 PM

The love of Jesus covers all.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:02 PM

The love of Jesus covers all.