Author Thread
primemejares

View Profile
Open Letter to All the Women On Here..
Posted : 14 Jul, 2013 04:15 AM

Hi,

I just find this topic interesting, these all shows that we are made by God uniquely and have different thoughts and ideas in life. Cause if we think the same and want same thing in life, there is no challenge in that.

Some points I can also learn from here and some I also disagree. I also had an experience writing a letter to some men but got no reply and I ave to accept that he is not interested. I for one don't respond to all who wrote to my inbox especially to letters that dies not make sense at all.

Communications and interest will be level at some points but guys, should also make an effort to get girl's attentions.

Godbless you.

Prime

primemejares

View Profile
Hi fellow Christians..
Posted : 18 May, 2013 08:15 AM

Was here for quite sometime but I was not really into posting here..Si I've realize gotta go out to my comfort zone and socialize here.And meet good Christian people and make friends, share ideas and positive outlooks in life..

God bless us all..

primemejares

View Profile
How to find a real christian 100% single?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2012 11:34 PM

Its not that easy to find men that is a real christian and a 100%single.The more you wanted to have this kind of person the more there are people that are out of your desire and choice are showing interest.God is just testing our patient in waiting for the guy you desired.But is till believe that When we delight ourselves in the Lord He will give us the desires of our heart.