Author Thread
angy005

View Profile
Why Are We Here? Really?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2012 10:47 AM

my brother u just asked a question which everyone of us should start searching our hearts and find out why are we really here as u asked.

All of us has these nice profiles but are we who we say we are . is this really a place to find our soul mates. honestly this is a difficult question to answer as u said why are we not picked from where we are.

i have realsed that some people has joined these site just to persue their own selfish reasons and they are those who are honest people and they believe to find what ever they are looking for.

i myself has joined to meet new people to fellowship with but seriously i havent find that yet.

angy005

View Profile
PAST EXPERIENCES CAN BE OUR WORST ENEMIES IN FINDING YOUR TRUE LOVE
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 12:21 PM

wow thats wonderfull my dear sister, we all have been there hey, but we are now knew creatures in christ , what past is past. lets hold on to Jesus and move forward coz He is gracious, faithfull and mercifull. He is the God who turns bad news to be good news. stay blessed my sister, may God richly bless u for sharing.

angy005

View Profile
PAST EXPERIENCES CAN BE OUR WORST ENEMIES IN FINDING YOUR TRUE LOVE
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 02:42 AM

I know most of us believe in a saying "experience is the best teacher" indeed experience is really a best teacher, but i have learned that it can aslo hinder you from brasking through, from receiving what God has stored for you, it can become your worst enemy. why am I saying this.

let me put a scenario in relationships:

most people who have been priviously hurt, disappointed, went through some painfull experiences, went through divorce, they dont want to be involved nor commit themselves in any relationship again or if they do they become too cautious.

why is that? it because they are scared to be disappointed, in brief they are sacared to go through the same pain and things they went through before. they say never again: "i will rather be alone than being unhappy"

where does this leave us? this means you have closed your doors and chances to your breakthrough and happiness, because of the past experiences you once went through 6 moths, 2, yrs, 6yrs, 10yrs ago. now experince has become your worst enemy to hinder you into your happiness because when someone ment for your come your way you wont even see beacause you will be too cautious and comparing the things the person is doing visa v to the person of your past who disappointed you, hurt you, put into pains, disgraced you etc. sometimes you will find that with this new person it was just n honest mistake but we normally say " I have been through this before so and so use to do it, now i know the outcome of this so called mistake, and i have learn from my past experiance", and everything now will be based to what has happened before and we normally say "history is repeating itself".but have u sat down and think that where is the future?, because u living at this present moment but u still holding on to the past and it is holding u back.

my fellow brotheren and sisteren lets not allow our past experiences destroy our future. never allow the devil to use your past to discourage you nor hinder u to the blessings of God, because we are serving a God of second chances, a God full of grace which is suffient for all of us, a God of favour, a mercifull God, a mirracle working God, a God of impossibilities, a God who has been the same yesterday, today and forever, a God who keeps his promises, a God of love and peace.

when you find yourself in such a situation, humble yourself before God and submit your situation unto Him which never fails with prayer and submision. trust unto him with all your heart and never depend on your own understanding, seek his will and he will guide your path (proverbs 3: 5-6). believe and have faith unto God.

proverbs 24:16 says the righeous will fall seven times and rise up agin seven times.

remember winner and champions never quit and quiters never become winners nor champions. hold on unto Jesus. just allow God to take controll of yourlife, allow Him to lead and guid you, allow His will to prevail in yourlife. Proverbs 20:24

may God richy bless u all.

angy005

View Profile
Ingredients for effective and Answered Prayer
Posted : 3 Feb, 2012 03:32 PM

I believe that for our prayers to be answered:

we must pray in the name of jesus,

pray with the right motives

pray without doubting

pray without ceasing

pray with thanksgiving

pray with a spirit of forgiveness toward others

pray with a heart that is right with God

make sure we have no unconfessed sin in our hearts when we pray

pray with an attitude of humility

praying without selfish desires

pray according to his word and will, meaning that if we pray for healing, it must be scriptural.

when we submit our prayers to God we must believe and have faith only in Him, also remember that faith withought good deeds is nothing, lets make sure that our faith is at the same level with our works.

(micah 3:4, john 16:23-26, james 1:6, james 4:3, james 5:16, 1john 5;14-15, ephesians 6:18, 1 peter 3:12, isiah 59:2, mark 11:22)

I also believe that some prayers we must submit them to God through fasting (2 samuel 12: 16, esther 4:16, daniel 9:3, act 12:2; 14:23, luke 2:37; 5:33, 1 thessalonian 5;17)

it is important that we must first pray for God's wisdom so we can know the will of God, then we can be able to pray according to His will wich means praying for things that honor and glorify God and/or praying for what the Bible clearly reveals God�s will to be. If we pray for something that is not honoring to God or not God�s will for our lives, God will not give what we ask for.

if we dont know the will of God the answer is at romans 8:27.

may God richly bless u and I also believe that my comment will be a blessing to others.

angy005

View Profile
The Bible vs. Denominational Creeds
Posted : 3 Feb, 2012 10:32 AM

The bible is teaching us that as christain it doesn't matter your colour or your race, country ect but we are worshiping one God and one spirit (ephitians 4:4, Ephesians 2:18,1 Corinthians 10:17 and other more verses).

it continues to teach us that, as christian we must only follow God's teachings and laws which is in the Bible, because Jesus is the only law-giver for His church : Matthew 28:18-20, Ephesians 1:22,23

the Bible aslo warn us from the man-made standard: Matthew 15:9,13, 2 John 9-11, 1Corinthians 1:18-25, Galatians 1:8,9 and many more.

so now what is puzzling me why churches are having different creeds? do we really have to make our own rules and reguallations, aint we supose to do and follow only what the Bible says without adding and subtracting anything?

angy005

View Profile
FIATH WITHOUT GOOD DEEDS
Posted : 2 Feb, 2012 01:42 PM

The Bible makes it clear that there must be a balanced relationship between our faith and our works acording to the scriptures below.

James 2:20-22

Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works.

James 2:14-18

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?.............

Heb 6:10

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love you have demonstrated for his name by having served and continuing to serve the holy ones

angy005

View Profile
Where was The Law Of Sowing and Reaping Spoken?
Posted : 2 Feb, 2012 12:10 PM

Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit shall from the Spirit reap eternal life

2 Corinthians 9:6-15

6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9 As it is written:

�They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;

their righteousness endures forever.�[a]

10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 11 You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

Proverbs 11:24

Give freely and become more wealthy; be stingy and lose everything

Proverbs 22:8

says, �He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail;�

Luke 6:38,

�Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.�

angy005

View Profile
How can TWO walk together unless they Agree (Spiritually)
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 11:26 AM

i believe that according to the word of God if you got bornagain before you get maried you shouldnt be involved with the none believer, but if you become bornagain after you have maried your partner the bible make it clear what you should do.

�Furthermore, you shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughters to their sons, nor shall you take their daughters for your sons. Deuteronomy 7:3

�An alien living among you who wants to celebrate the LORD�s Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the land. No uncircumcised male may eat of it. Exodus 12:48

To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife? 1 Corinthians 7: 12-16

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)

Do not be misled: �Bad company corrupts good character.� 1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God� having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

angy005

View Profile
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF FAITH?.
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 11:04 AM

Hebrews 11:1

1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of

Romans 8:24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has?

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Hebrew 11: 17 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Faith is believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe

Hebrews 11: 27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king's anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.