Author Thread
jz4jfministries

View Profile
Looks or Character?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 12:23 PM

thanks I really like how this is put...

It's always been said that --- it takes LOOKS to find her, but it will always takes CHARACTER to keep her.

jz4jfministries

View Profile
The man of your dreams<3<3<3
Posted : 21 Jul, 2012 11:45 AM

LOL, so true

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Looks or Character?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 08:27 AM

Since the same topic is going on the the Ask Guy category, I thought I do the same her and ask to the ladies of CDFF.

Ladies, what is the first few things you look for in us men?

a) Is it attractiveness first

b) Is it charater first

c) A bit a both

d) Or something else

thanks

Jeff

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Face or Character?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 08:20 AM

Just for me personally, there needs to be some sort of attractiveness in a girl there, but that aspect is only minor.

But what I look for would be under the 'characteristics' category, which includes is she a strong christ? Does she desire/long for what God has instore for her.

A each partner needs a strong christian because life isn't easy, relationship aren't easy, but it takes a man and women of faih to work through things together.

Why she need to long for what God has instore, is because we need to be longing for what God wants us to do, as well as allowing him to work in us because he is the only one who can complete us.

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Go teams
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 07:23 PM

Go Maple Leafs!

Go Red Soxs!

Go 49ers!

Go Celtics!

I also am a featured hockey writer for RantSports.com

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Dating vs Courting?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2012 08:30 AM

Defining Courtship and Dating (Via focus on the family boundless) http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001196.cfm

"Let's begin by defining courtship. Courtship ordinarily begins when a single man approaches a single woman by going through the woman's father, and then conducts his relationship with the woman under the authority of her father, family, or church, whichever is most appropriate. Courtship always has marriage as its direct goal.

What then is dating? Dating, a more modern approach, begins when either the man or the woman initiates a more- than-friends relationship with the other, and then they conduct that relationship outside of any oversight or authority. Dating may or may not have marriage as its goal."

jz4jfministries

View Profile
What date is the right number to kiss a girl if you both are interested in a realtionship?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 10:11 PM

As a guy I personally would gauge if I a kiss would be acceptable on a first date with a certain girl I am with or leave it until a couple dates down the road. I also would ask the other person straight up, about how they feel about kissing, huggin or culddling because there has been girls I have come across where some of these things are too intimate when it real early in the relationship. I will pursue a girl if I feel she is one that I want to pursue, but I will always keep in mind of doing things from a healthy distance during a relationship.

Girls are precious and I respect them and their wishes. The topic of kissing should be an easy topic to talk about for most people, I just suggest your should ask your significant other about, to make sure you are on the same page about it.

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Are there any pure Christian men out there?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 01:18 PM

I am one who believes of being pure until I get married. But I got to tell you that i think it is hard for most guys as our hormons get control of our hearts easily.

As for myself, I just finished a two year diploma at a college that I would call very secular school. Over this time I do have numours chances to sleep and have sex with girls.

But the few things that gave me strength to get out of those situations. Was the fact of my strong faith in Christ, that he is above all things and its through Christ who strengths me, through tough times and choices.

I also was active in a church I went to over those two years and my love for minsitry and my want of being there for these grade 5, 6, 7 & 8 students every friday night, put a desire in my heart that made me focus on the kids, rather than other urges. (Translation) Our what we need to crave is our relationship with God, as he is the only one that can make sure complete.

My last idea for us guys would just keep yourself busy, the busier I am the more happier and focus I seem to be, the more contempt I feel of where God currently has me. But when I get bored and have time on my hands at least for me I get a little bit depressed, which makes me vulnerable, which can lead to me doinig stupid things.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Daily communication
Posted : 26 Jun, 2012 10:08 AM

As for me, if I was in a relationship and the girl meant something to me I would keep in contact everyday, but always expect days throughout the month were there won't be contact just because of we get caught up in our owns lives, family, work, church.

Your best bet, is just be open and honest with him, so the several questions and reasoning why he has not contact don't keep going through your head.

jz4jfministries

View Profile
Never responding to a message?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 08:31 AM

Atleast from my guy persepctive there needs something in her profile that I can connect to that makes me respond.

Also i've gotten a lot of message that just say "Hi," "How are you doing" which does not encourage me to write back. At least for the lady's reading this, I just suggest make sure you write a little more of an intro, NOT paragraphs, but NOT a one liner.

Page : 1 2