Author Thread
Mulungi50

View Profile
Are there any women here that are traditional?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2024 01:23 PM

I do believe am traditional according to my understanding. I value my roots, and i mostly live or desire to live in tradition. This does however not interfere with my Christianity and respect for the WORD.

Mulungi50

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 29 Jan, 2024 01:09 PM

Some of us actually look younger than we are, I am 50 but i look early 40s, Someone recently placed me at 30 something after a video chat.

However, the best way to verify looks is video chat. Some people even look better in the physical than in pictures. Try me!

Mulungi50

View Profile
Personal information sharing
Posted : 28 Jan, 2024 10:22 AM

I have noticed with great concern that many guys here send you a wink, say hi and without even introducing themselves ask for a phone contact. Am just wondering what do people do with these numbers?

And two, should i get insulted if i share a contact that i can be accessed even if it is not my private number? How does this make me a bad person with bad intentions if am just protecting myself?

Mulungi50

View Profile
Personal information sharing
Posted : 28 Jan, 2024 10:02 AM

I have noticed with great concern that many guys here send you a wink, say hi and without even introducing themselves ask for a phone contact. Am just wondering what do people do with these numbers?

And two, should i get insulted if i share a contact that i can be accessed even if it is not my private number? How does this make me a bad person with bad intentions if am just protecting myself?