Author Thread
niki0673

View Profile
what happened?? please help me understand.
Posted : 18 Jan, 2012 08:24 AM

thanks for your thoughts, lpm10. well, i'm just glad we had each others' attention even for just a short while. now, moving on...

niki0673

View Profile
Why Am I Contacted By All These Phillipines Girls?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2012 06:16 AM

You should be flattered you are being contacted by all these Filipinas! Well, isn't that the reason why you are on this site in the first place - to meet people! And aren't these Filipinas people, and are probably the sweetest, most honest and loyal friend you could ever meet (if only you are not so judgmental and easy to make hasty generalizations). To those who say MANY Filipinas are scammers and are only after your green card or your money, how many Filipinas do you know for you to say MANY??? As of July 2011, there are 31,097,203 Filipinas between the ages 15-64 and if you know even 1/100000 of these Filipinas, you may have the right to say that. But then again, is there such a thing as the perfect race or the perfect country? I guess not. :peace:

niki0673

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jan, 2012 03:54 AM

IOnlyDateCheerleaders, I appreciate your not finding my concern stupid. Many people would have found it silly... I agree, maybe reality set in and he didn't want to deal with it. Good thing reality set-in early otherwise it would have been more hurtful.

Thanks so much. I wish you find your cheerleader :D

niki0673

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jan, 2012 03:38 AM

Thanks for the reality check, cowboybuck1969. Your "might haves" have given me new perspectives.

God bless you.

niki0673

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jan, 2012 03:23 AM

I will keep your advice in mind,, not to get hooked on the people i meet online!

Thanks so much. Wish you all the best too :D

niki0673

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 07:11 AM

i thought i met someone nice here. i thought he saw me differently from all the other girls he met here who he said just used him to get them to the US. i thought we clicked. i thought he liked me and that i liked him. we chatted/texted a lot. we even deactivated our accounts here thinking that we have found the one. until for whatever reason, i heard from him less and less often. he said that he was sorry coz he was undergoing a sort of depression coz he's got no work at the moment and other alibis and that he thought it would be best to distance himself coz we may never meet. i was hurt coz i never saw whatever it is we had would end like this too soon. i did not think it would be that easy for him to "dump" me like that with no rational reason. im a newbie in this online dating thing. he's the only online friend i got. maybe that is why i didn't see it coming. i'd like to think that he was just being true and fair. but i can't help but feel that he just played around with my feelings. are all men online like him??? shutting out people anytime they want without considering the other person's feelings???

then i recently discovered that he activated his account again (so i activated mine too) saying in his profile that he's had bad experiences with women online coz they just used him to get them to the US. i felt bad and mad coz he told me only nice things and now he is posting that he's had bad experiences with the women he met on this site!! is it wrong for me to feel and think like this???

all these things may sound stupid but i got no one to tell all these stupid stuff to. i need to understand whatever happened and i need to look at things from other people's perspectives to be able to easily move on. i hope someone would take time to enlighten me... thanks :prayingf: