Author Thread
angelnoh35

View Profile
Praying for America
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 03:16 PM

Hi. I am a single mom with 3 small children. I am encouraging everyone to pray for our great nation. God can call people into His kingdom, but we as christians need to be praying and answering the call of the great commission to our country. My heart aches for our families and children, and the sin that is so profound in America. God has given me a heart for this country and to pray for that America will turn back to Him. We are his hands, it is up to us to reach out and touch lives, we are His feet, it is up to us to take the Gospel to the nations, we are his voice, it is up to us to tell the hurting about His love. If we don't who will?

angelnoh35

View Profile
Does any one have suggestions on how to be a single parent and have time to even think about finding your sould mate?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 07:39 AM

I am a single mom of three wonderful kids. I have been in a couple of very hurtful relationships. I have been single for three years now and am praying for the right man in my life. Just be patient hazeleyes. Don;t get so desparate that you take your eyes off of jesus. He will bring the right one at the right time. Look to the Lord always. Follow his path and his ways and he will give you the desires of your heart. It is hard, I know, but we have to pray and trust God. In the meantie, live life to the fullest and just enjoy being with your kids.

:angel:::glow:

angelnoh35

View Profile
Single (again.)
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:46 PM

i know how you feel single. I have been single for almost 3 years now. I've been down some rough paths, but I am so glad that we have a Saviour who loves us enough to bring us back to where we belong. I am praying for God to send the right person into my life. He has a plan for all of us. and a partner too!:applause::angel: