Author Thread
TRUTHWARRIORESS

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 3 Mar, 2013 01:37 PM

It is hard to believe we are having this kind of question on a CHRISTIAN internet dating site..However, always go to the Word, it is quite clear on this subject. Sex outside of the confines of marriage, which God ordained is always going to end of destruction. I know this from life experience and before that ...God is clear about this. He doesn't want us to be unclear about it.

Colossians 3:5 -- Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: fornication, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Galatians 5:19-21 -- Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit, envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Mark 7:20-23 -- And Jesus said, "What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man."

IT DEFILES US..I CAN ATTEST TO THIS

for�ni�ca�tion

[ f�wrni k�ysh'n ]

1.consenting sex involving somebody unmarried: sexual intercourse between two consenting adults who are not married to each other

2.sexual behavior considered immoral: in the Bible, sexual intercourse between a man and woman who are not married, or any form of sexual behavior considered to be immoral

IS THERE REALLY A QUESTION ON THIS?