Author Thread
caes4

View Profile
Christian VS. Non-Christian: What's to Debate?
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:38 AM

hmm. Well, does God teach us to isolate ourselves from temptation and live in a bubble as a hermit? or does God want us to interact with society even though society is full of temptation?

I guess, if you don't feel you are strong enough to resist temptation, then don't enter into a relationship with a non christian? but in general, i don't think its wrong to enter into a relationship with a non christian

caes4

View Profile
Dating non-Christians is a bad idea
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:31 AM

hmm so you would not date someone only because they don't believe in christ? what if they were a really good person? I'm sure their are non christians that live a more christian life than many other actual christians.

Besides, if a person is a really good person, wouldn't you want to help them seek the truth?

I totally disagree with not dating someone just because they don't believe in christ

caes4

View Profile
How can TWO walk together unless they Agree (Spiritually)
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:22 AM

What? no way. Divorce is not allowed under any circumstance i don't think? not even if adultery or desertion happens.

You can be separated, but you can't be divorced and you can't remarry. Unless you become a widow

caes4

View Profile
Filipinas are fond of Western guys
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:19 AM

actually, it seems to me that philipino women are fond of anyone that live in first world countries.

caes4

View Profile
i support barack obama
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:15 AM

what the heck is a liberal christian?

you mean a christian who believes in homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, etc?

I don't think thats a christian at all

caes4

View Profile
i support barack obama
Posted : 19 May, 2012 02:15 AM

what the heck is a liberal christian?

you mean a christian who believes in homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, etc?

I don't think thats a christian at all

caes4

View Profile
too picky?????
Posted : 6 Mar, 2012 02:34 PM

you're never alone when you have God! :)