Author Thread
123JJJ

View Profile
My Story
Posted : 15 Feb, 2015 09:34 PM

Thank you sharing this.

You are not the only one. I am in a similar situation as you are: very shy, not much social, don't know how to dance or talk to girls, and I am not sure how to start a relationship.

But our God is a good God and He is faithful and loves us. There is nothing to worry about. He will give us spouses that are suitable for us. :)

123JJJ

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 7 Jan, 2015 11:19 PM

Here is why: 98% of the women who contact me are from the Philippines. I am not even sure they read my profile. Getting 10 messages a day from Filipinas feels like a spam mail because I cannot possibly make 10 new friends a day and expected to correspond with them.

A man is looking to know one woman to marry her and it's hard for him to make a decision to invest his time and energy to get to know one Fillipina when he gets a dozen of messages from Filipinas every day. So it becomes easier for me to start my profile saying:

***Please note, I am mainly interested in knowing and marrying a woman from North America (Canada and the U.S.A). Thank you for your understanding.***

123JJJ

View Profile
Why always my country?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 08:20 PM

Here is why: 98% of the women who contact me are from the Philippines. I am not even sure they read my profile. Getting 10 messages a day from Filipinas feels like a spam mail because I cannot possibly make 10 new friends a day and expected to correspond with them.

A man is looking to know one woman to marry her and it's hard for him to make a decision to invest his time and energy to get to know one Fillipina when he gets a dozen of messages from Filipinas every day. So it becomes easier for him to simply say "please don't contact me if you are from the Philippines" or as I did before: I simply blocked all messages from people outside of Canada just to avoid the countless messages from Filipinas.

I hope this explains it.

123JJJ

View Profile
some sad statistics
Posted : 6 Feb, 2014 08:51 PM

"But among you there must NOT EVEN A HINT of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people." (Ephesians 5:3)

123JJJ

View Profile
How many brothers.......
Posted : 25 Jan, 2014 09:54 PM

I am seeking a woman who has substantial godly life experience and a limited worldly life experience.

123JJJ

View Profile
If a guy mentions to make sure he's not after 1 thing..
Posted : 28 Dec, 2013 02:51 PM

I find it strange that a stranger would be warning a Christian woman about such a thing, especially that he claims to be a Christian too.

123JJJ

View Profile
Abstinence
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 05:40 PM

Yes. I do. I am 31 years old and I have never been sexually or physically involved with a woman. If I get married then I will be physically and sexually intimate with my wife. Otherwise, I will die a virgin.

123JJJ

View Profile
Would you date someone with vitiligo?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2013 01:04 PM

I would.

I have trichotillomania and I understand how it feels to feel like I am the only one who is struggling with something nobody else understands. It's a very alienating and depressing feeling. It has side effects far beyond the ailment itself. Of course it would be wonderful to meet a woman who understands my struggle and because of my personal experience with trichotillomania I try to put myself in the shoes of others when they struggle with something beyond their control, and try to accept them for who they are rather than let myself define them by an ailment.

123JJJ

View Profile
Was there something I said?.............
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 09:31 PM

I can only tell you the story of my aunt and her husband. A couple of years ago my aunt married this really godly man who truly loves the Lord. However, He though only his denomination is "correct". One day my aunt got tired of his nagging about how his denomination is correct and all others are not, so my aunt hold him, "Well, when you go to heaven tell God that you don't want to talk to those brothers and sisters in Christ because Jesus death on the cross for their sins is not good enough for you!"

Being the godly man he is he realized her erroneous thinking and ever since that day he changed his way of thinking.

If a man has hard time loving you because of sprinkling vs immersion Baptism then he will be shocked when he finds out his favourite food is not your favourite food, and his favourite sport is not your favourite sport, and so on.

123JJJ

View Profile
something God shown me in dreams
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 09:22 PM

I believe He does.

Most of my dreams are meaningless but two dreams in the last 10 years stood up to me: both were concerned with ladies I had liked and prayed about them.

The first dream was about a lady I had a crush on her and in the dream God clearly told me that she is not for me.

The second dream (years later) was about a second lady who was my best friend for 5 years and I loved her, and in the dream God clearly told me that she will never love me. He was right, soon after that dream she left me because I was a "loser" (because I didn't have a college degree and didn't make enough money).

Page : 1 2