Author Thread
ChellyRocker

View Profile
Symbols and intuition from God...?
Posted : 22 Feb, 2012 09:48 PM

I'm kind of nervous to ask this kind of question, worrying you'll think I'm crazy or something...but.....

Does anyone think God gives you a feeling of something?

As in, you see somebody in real life/a photo and know that sometime in the future you may end up getting with them?

I've had a couple dreams after I'd been really, extremely stressed about specific situations in my life; I had a dream about a penguin the other day (I know that sounds odd) and the next day I checked up on it and the definition was "The penguin reveals that your problems are not as bad as you think; that your worries are nothing to be concerned over, so just relax and take your time."

Something along those lines.

I just wanted anyone's opinion on this; I wanted to know if anyone agreed that God can give you feelings and symbols sometimes for reassurance or something.

Or if maybe I'm just hoping... :(

ChellyRocker

View Profile
Mystery Shows anyone??
Posted : 22 Feb, 2012 09:35 PM

I occasionally watch Criminal Minds -- I'm currently in the middle of watching season one. I also watch Law & Order: SVU whenever I get the chance...

I usually watch true crime/mysteries, such as Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery.

ChellyRocker

View Profile
Hi, I'm new...
Posted : 22 Feb, 2012 09:09 PM

Hey.

I've been on here for a few days, mostly hanging around the live chats, but I thought I'd come by and give an official hello here.

I'm not exactly sure what else to say. If you have any questions just ask... :)