Author Thread
Looking4someonereal

View Profile
When do you invite
Posted : 21 Feb, 2013 05:53 PM

Thanks for the comments:) I have been already to his church twice, we have been bowling, to the movies and out to eat on occasions. I just don't feel like I know him well enough to bring him to my home. So I will wait and God will reveal in due time:)

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
When do you invite
Posted : 20 Feb, 2013 07:00 PM

A person to your house you met online to either hang out or have dinner?

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
Finally Off the Single List!!
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 09:32 PM

Just keep praying and searching! Many believe God will just drop him in our laps, but sometimes we have to put work into it as well:waving:

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
Posted : 11 Feb, 2013 07:35 PM

Thank you:=)

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 03:59 PM

:applause:May God have the glory:applause:

I have been on/off this website now 4 years. I had my days and hope and then my days of despair. I would sign on and read the testimonials and wonder....why not me? Am I suppose to be alone for the rest of my life? So, I only get ONE chance and since I messed it up, NO MORE??

Well, all that is now solved. I met my now mate/boyfriend not on this site, but on OKcupid. And honestly it was really by "chance". We met at his church (which is an hour from me), he plays the drums in the church services and then afterwards we went out to eat to converse.

After this (and talking/texting) on the phone a few days, For now we have decided to focus on one another keep every step in prayer. We know that we have to keep God in the center and make Him our foundation. So far all is well and truly a blessing:-) God has surely answered a prayer:-)

All those that are still seeking/searching....keep faith in God, because I came MANY times to giving up. BUT God is faithful....keep the faith:-)

Amen!!!

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
So you think you know who you are talking to is really who they say they are.....
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 05:39 PM

What still amazes me is that, these scammers are still able to scam people these days....smh

They continue to use these scams because they work...:rolleyes:

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
No answer
Posted : 18 Aug, 2012 03:27 PM

Many men do not reply, because they are looking for the "perfect" woman....smh I been on/off here 3 years and have run into the same men who contact me before. I find it interesting that there are so many single men on this site and I can even seem to locate just one.......

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
Dating a divorced man
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 09:29 PM

Also almost 18 years of physical, mental, verbal and emotional abuse to the wife and children as well is no reason to stay married.....and yearly counseling didn't help this marriage....

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
I need a little encouragement...
Posted : 5 Aug, 2012 03:44 PM

Your hope shouldn't be lost. According the testimonials even from here have positive feedback. What the men are truly looking for on here, I have no idea.....I wish you the best.

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
It only takes one
Posted : 4 Aug, 2012 01:04 PM

That is awesome for you two!:applause:

I have been on and off this site for 3 years and monthly read the testimonials. They are very inspiring and they are truly blessed individuals. I currently don't believe it is possible for me to find "the one" here or anywhere for that matter. But I am greatly glad for the folks who have found "true love".:yay:

Page : 1 2