Author Thread
roymnel

View Profile
To all musical ladies in the Palm Desert, CA area
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 03:05 AM

Due to COVID-19 putting us all in quarantine, I'd love to meet my future wife on Skype. Once everybody's out of quarantine, I'd love to meet her in-person. I'm planning on immigrating from South Africa to Thousand Palms, CA very soon, so I'd like to make Skype contact with ladies first.

My Skype ID is: roymnel. Please e-mail me with a date and time you'd like to video chat with me? Thanks, I'll look forward to chatting with you!

roymnel

View Profile
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 03:01 AM

Hi KJVonly,

I know how you feel! It's happened to me as well. I've been as nice as possible to every lady I've met, and for some strange reason, they've just dumped me!

Bear in mind I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism....

I'm with you there, girl! Join the broken hearts club.

roymnel

View Profile
What one band or singer is your favorite out of all of them, living or dead?
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 02:42 AM

I love listening to the "Maranatha Singers"!

roymnel

View Profile
To all musical ladies in the Palm Desert, CA area
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 02:41 AM

Hi ladies!

I thought I would be a lot more compatible if I met someone who shared my passion for songwriting and/or piano playing. I also love the music from retro computers like the Commodore 64 or Commodore Amiga.

I myself write songs with humorous, romantic and Christian lyrics. I'd love it if I could meet a female vocalist to sing my songs? Not even! Just a lady who's passionate about music!

Please e-mail me to set up a date and time, if you like, for us to video chat on Skype. My username is roymnel.

I'll look forward to hearing from you!