Author Thread
chasity

View Profile
Dark Clouds Hiding the Storm
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 09:33 AM

reading your wonderful heart felt poem a song came to mind and the words are as follows...

I just came into a valley one like ive never been before

I keep searching for a way out it seems like padlocks are on the door.

Oh there must be another sunrise another sunset that i will see God will make this trial a blessing just be patient you will see

God will make this trial a blessing though it sends me to my knees though my tears flow like a river yet in him there's sweet relife there's no need to get discouraged there's no need to talk defeat God will make this trial a blessing and the whole wide world will see.

Now i am not the first one to come into this place you see every child of God has a test they must face it is here that God will mold you and make you what you ought to be God will make this trial a blessing jsut be patient you will see.

Now i'm standing on the mountain looking back i can see it was in that lowest valley his hands was leading me oh its good to see the sunhine and to taste sweet victory God has made this trial a blessing though the grace he gives to me.

I hope this helps you in some way i don't know whose song this is but it i cling to it when things aren't right. God bless

chasity

View Profile
Another poem of brokenness by Sharon Brown
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 09:17 AM

While reading this poem my heart was touched for i have made many mistakes along my christian path but God always picks me up and tries the tears and mends my broken heart.Through the trials i face in life i always know my heavenly father is there to guide me and if i stray he puts me back to rights.Always have faith and God will see you through. How wonderfuly merciful our heavenly father is.God bless