Author Thread
phoenix2012

View Profile
Young's Experiment to Prove/Disprove God's Omnipresence
Posted : 29 May, 2012 05:29 AM

Since im new here ill say that I have an extensive background both in the sciences and in biblical doctrine.

The issues I have being both well trained in the scientific method and in religion is that God. being a spirit, lives outside our material world. Science relys on duplication of experimental results. Which , if the theory is correct should happen,, BUT God doesnt live by physical laws. He MADE the physical laws which is why science fails in proving His existance.

You cannot apply meters, yard sticks,, observating devices,, etco to the spiritual world as it does not follow the established physical laws that the material world does. Which is why Faith is such a big factor.

I personally have NO doubt of Gods existance.. the complexities of both quantum mechanics,, which I do have a limited knowlege of.. and biology, and chemisty,, convinced me in a intelligent creater which is just a short step to God, however it still requires a faith that is independent of my scientific training to truely believe in Him and Christ.

phoenix2012

View Profile
Be cautious!
Posted : 29 May, 2012 05:18 AM

Ive been busting and exposing scammers for six years on dating sites and this is one of the best pieces of advice.. DO NOT go off site with anyone until u establish who they are,, one of the first big red flags is that someone will try to get you to im or email off site.

Emails are not hard to track as to location,, I have found personal addresses with simply an email.. and im not a search expert.

My person policy is that i do not im with anyone that I have not chatted with in the chat rooms several times,, or have observed.

BE AWARE and report them,, also a contact email address in the first email is a huge red flag..as are any terms of endearment,, poor spelling and punctuation and grammor for their educational level.. widowed marital status with the work being in some kinda contruction or oil.. sometimes pastoral as well..

REmember NO ONE has the right to ask for money on a dating service,,NO ONE<,, no matter what sob story they give. Or. show particular interest in where u live, as to country,, etc.