Author Thread
tloft82

View Profile
How long to wait when responding to a message
Posted : 26 Jan, 2014 11:05 PM

I love talking to people and I am a quick responder, but I guess that scares people off, but at the same time I worry if I wait too long I might offend the girl I am talking to. I've been hurt a lot by girls and not good at this so I need help. I'm tired of people ignoring me or just stop talking to me for no reason. How can I avoid this again?

tloft82

View Profile
Transformational Marxism and the Dialectic Church
Posted : 24 Apr, 2012 09:25 PM

Read Christianity in Crisis and Seduction of Christianity also watch Justin Peter's video on YouTube of A Call For discernment. There are Christian preachers that even deny Jesus is the only way to God I.E. Joel Osteen. They also deny the deity of Christ and other core doctrines to Christianity and I mean the basic stuff.

tloft82

View Profile
INTERESTING SPECULATION AS TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT OBAMA MAY BE THE FUTURE FALSE PROPHET OF 666. HE fALSE PROPHET IS MENTIONED IN REVELATION13:11-17; 16:13; 19:20 & 20:10.
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 08:04 PM

Becareful when you preach a prophecy because if it does not come to pass you are a false prophet am not a fan of Obama but he is not the anti-Christ or false prophet. Oh and if it's true about the Wheat I guess I'll still be ok being Celiac :)

tloft82

View Profile
Lets chat about your Bible/s!!
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 08:00 PM

NIV, NASV, Greek. The only one I Do not like that is sold in Christian bookstores is the MEssage, which deletes or changes many Scriptures that condemn homosexuality and other things.

tloft82

View Profile
Broad Way Theology Is An Authority For Interpreting Scripture
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 07:58 PM

What do you mean Phil? I think one must interpret Scripture and not interpret it for themselves. Context is important that is why we have Mormonism, Jehovah Witness, Word of Faith, Christian Science, and other false teachings because they neglect context and interpretation. Scripture interprets Scripture as well as knowing the history, grammar, linguistic, culture etc..

tloft82

View Profile
God says: He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world. "Free willers" say: nope i chose
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 07:51 PM

I see a lot of judgment and legalism in a lot of these posts. First of all the foundation of Christianity falls on the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. We must believe His atonement and that he was fully man and fully God. To judge people like godsgirl23 and others because they disagree with you and say they do not know Scripture is judgmental. I've seen worse, like the preachers on TV who say a whole lot worse things. God is the judge. Is it important to know Scripture and study it? Yes, but will we fully understand Scripture or God no and if you say you do then it is not God.

tloft82

View Profile
Two books of interest!!!!
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 10:19 AM

I saw another article on the Shack and it's contradictions to Scripture as well as the Bible Translation called "The Message" and how it leaves out VERY important words that were in Scripture. Just look at Matthew 5:5 and compare it to the NIV, KJV or NASV.

tloft82

View Profile
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 19 Apr, 2012 09:27 PM

Rob Bell is not a biblical based teacher in fact he believes The Bible is a Human Product (Enns Moody Handbook of Theology 693). Be VERY careful of these popular teachers who tickle the hears and tell people what they want to hear. I do not trust him as well as Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn and many, many others who do not preach the Gosple of JEsus, but a water down with false doctrines added to it.

tloft82

View Profile
Mystery Science THeater 3000
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 04:23 PM

Anyone else know this show and like it? It's what I watch when I need to laugh, which is at least once a week :)

tloft82

View Profile
rejected over look ?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2012 06:24 PM

Yes it is. I have been stung by many "good looking" girls and 85 percent of mosat girls to the point I have a hard time trusting girls or approaching them. It's hard to open myself when I've been through this so many times.