Author Thread
GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 10 May, 2012 08:24 AM

thanks for the great insights sam..

I Pray that God will use you more not only in this site but also to all areas of your life..that wherever you are the tenacity and audacity that you showed here in preaching His word will continue..

Kudos!

God Bless!

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 10 May, 2012 08:01 AM

thanks for the great insights sam..

I Pray that God will use you more not only in this site but also to all areas of your life..that wherever you are the tenacity and audacity that you showed here in preaching His word will continue..

Kudos!

God Bless!

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
looks
Posted : 8 May, 2012 09:23 PM

it is hard to write everything on the profile what you are and where you are in your spiritual walk in Christ right now. It really needs discernment and wisdom from God to be able to tell if the one you are looking at outside is totally different in the inside.

TheBible teaches us in

1 Peter 3:3-4

Your beauty should not consist of outward things [like] elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold ornaments or fine clothes; instead, [it should consist of] the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very valuable in God's eyes.(HCSB)

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 8 May, 2012 09:14 PM

thanks for that great insight mydreamtime..

it is indeed an indicator if they are truly Christian when they are interested in your walk as a Christian :D

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 8 May, 2012 07:32 AM

yeah you are right HoldingoutHope.. it is indeed hard..I had an experienced just an hour ago where I had to cite to him the scriptures:

Ephesians 4:22

Ephesians 4:29

Ephesians 5:1-5

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
Approaching someone at church?
Posted : 8 May, 2012 06:53 AM

for me it is not bad to ask a woman out specially a church mate.. as long as you're intentions are pure.

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 8 May, 2012 06:42 AM

this is my first time to be on a dating site.. I was expecting that everyone who were registered here are genuine Christian..It is a sad thing to know people who claim to be Christians are the one who initiate subjects that are out of bounds of being in Christ. There profiles are very convincing. It really needs deep discernment and God's wisdom in order to determine the fake ones.

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
looks
Posted : 8 May, 2012 06:36 AM

when you say fairly?..does it mean it is equally important with her faith?

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
fake christian
Posted : 8 May, 2012 05:19 AM

How will you know that a guy/girl is a fake Christian?..and is pretending to be one?..

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
looks
Posted : 7 May, 2012 10:49 PM

How important is women's looks to you?

Page : 1 2