Author Thread
jesusspeaks

View Profile
Why it is important to have a Christian GF/BF or spouse?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 05:41 PM

Have you ever hear the term RED FLAG if your heart feel then the lord is the one who spaek it girl RUN

jesusspeaks

View Profile
Equally Yoked?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 05:37 PM

I truly agree with you dearone should not be un equally yoked especially by faith and doctrine because there will always be contention or seperation. that is the reason when God made Isaac his promise he did not allow him to marry anyone from any other tribe except the one he chose

jesusspeaks

View Profile
Baggage...Does it serve a useful purpose...
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 05:30 PM

I have read all the post and I do understand what every one is saying, however I do not call it baggege I call it past and that what it should be, behind you and not lingering in our minds.

You see what a lot of people does not know is the devil once he see that you are living a life for christ he will try and steal your joy, but as christians we should not allow him . By writing our profile and putting the word ( baggage ) in there tell one that you have been there,lived it or you have encountered it before and is still not over it. We need to speak what we want into our lives and the lord will give it. That also means writing it and no one who is not pass that stage (baggage) will cantact you. it works for me.