Author Thread
are_oh_en

View Profile
Would you date this person?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 09:56 PM

Leon I want to thank you for your amazing words my brother. God speaks through you so clearly. You all have such a love for Christ and nothing can take that away. I do believe I could love a woman with such a past life. When we are washed clean it feels like a new life, a new beginning. God would never put us in a place we are not meant to be. In a place wher he is not with us, guiding us. When we love truly there is nothing that can break such a bond. No past actions will ever muddy the waters of true love. May the lord hold you all high in his guiding light as we all need fellowship with Christians of such a strong faith. God bless

are_oh_en

View Profile
Sex and the single Christian
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 09:29 PM

I really appreciate you guys being so honest and from the heart. It is so hard being a Christian at times when there are so many temptations like sex trying to draw is into a life full of pain and loneliness. If two people are not strong enough together to not have sex before marriage how do they expect to get through every other day and all of the challenges they will surely face? To be in a non sexual relationship, I believe , helps to bring great strength and respect for one another between two people. May god be with you all through our many struggles. There is always a light and a way out which the gas provided for us. See the light and follow the light. You will find him there. God bless