Author Thread
johnVKB

View Profile
Partying
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 01:09 AM

hello Partying,

praise the Lord for everything and pray i know God has best plan for you in future,don't worry just pray for this small problem and here i would like to pray for you all.don't forget me to give me good news when God heal you.please share me more about you,i will remember you in prayer.

your brother in Christ victor

johnVKB

View Profile
MISSION OPPORTUNITIES: CAP NEEDS YOU!!!
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 12:44 AM

Praise the Lord,

i am so glad to hear from you,hope you are doing great job in the kingdom of God,

Please confirm me last time i mailed you about my vision and about my life and i am praying to work with you as long term work so please you may remember me in your personal prayer,please confirm me as soon as possible.

In Christ

Victorjohn :prayingf:

johnVKB

View Profile
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 12:44 AM

Praise the Lord,

i am so glad to hear from you,hope you are doing great job in the kingdom of God,

Please confirm me last time i mailed you about my vision and about my life and i am praying to work with you as long term work so please you may remember me in your personal prayer,please confirm me as soon as possible.

In Christ

Victorjohn

johnVKB

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jul, 2012 11:13 AM

Praise the Lord,

Bowing down before the throne of grace in humble adoration. First of all I would like to give thanks to almighty Lord savior Jesus Christ for his loving kindness and for specific calling.

My name is vijay kumar but Mom call victorjohn.i born and brought up in Christian family with much spiritual environment. while I was studying my dear father passed away and left us alone without any income resource. I left my study in such a critical situation and miserable condition and work hard with my elder brother and we struggled too. we are individual Christian family in whole community all rest of the people are Muslim and Hindu. Really we faced many kind of problems and circumstance in life. my dear Mom was a good believer and saved one who lead us in prayer everyday. the word of God came very real to us that God raises the poor from the dust and lift the beggar from the ash heap to set them among princes and make them inherit the throne of glory. we felt that God was with us in everywhere and provides our needs in a due time we praise the Lord for His phenomenal work in our life. the word of God says for the mountain shell depart and the hills be moved, but my kindness shell not depart from you nor shell my covenant of peace be removed says the Lord. we prayed faithfully and God answered and days changed and God opened a way for me through a pastor who helped me to study in Bible college where I experienced special anointing presence of the Lord within me and established the word of God in my life. I thanks the Lord almighty for saving my life in Christ.even I have fnished DTS in 2008.and there are so many miracle that Jesus has done in my life,without Jesus my life is aimless and nothing and I believe that his grace is suffient for me.

Definitely we have a story to tell the nations for which we have called and we are more than conquer .when heard I about your vision and saw your general introduction really it challenged me and encouraged me too.Frist I gave priority to prayer and asked the will of God .even since the Lord called me for his work I found prayer the one supreme act the Lord taught me by which to generate a mighty supernatural force that would provide for all my needs both spiritual and matrial.when the Lord called me to take very humble initiative to start a work .i felt that I was too insufficient and unqualified for such a ministry and call .i started shivering with fear before the Lord. there was no intelligence in me on which to depend no personal influence of any kind on anyone worth mentioning .which I was in that miserable condition the Lord in His infinite mercy and goodness handed over to me a precious tool that I could use at any time ,anywhere, for any purpose, for problem and for any crisis in my work and that tool was prayer. the Lord spoke to the psalmist I will instruct thee with mine eye (psa 32:8)my whole being was involved in the prayer which I started then and God became the central force in my life .God honors his servant for the sake of his own Name he never lets down his called out men who are fulfilling his commission faithfully. That day onward I took initiative with great faith and started to pray. I believe that we are the children of God and called by his own will to fulfill the great commission to extend the kingdom of God willingly and heartily I want to join with you.i want to invest my talent, energy and skills in mission field.i want grow more in spiritual edification,indeed I want to grow more just like you and want to fulfill the Gods great commission that he has granted us.please I need your spiritual guidence and prayer support to grow more ,so please do remember me in your prayers.

God bless you with heavenly blessing.

Here I am waiting your replying

Your brother in Christ victorjohnGod bless You

Thanks.