Author Thread
alawrence

View Profile
What I have learned about women on this site.....
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 10:28 AM

I love women and try to ignore the negative and try work with it, and make it a positive:applause:, because as sinners were all messed up, women and men, just be honest and upfront and transparent that's the key to a good relationship, I believe.

Also having communication between each other and most importantly with God our Father:applause: is a key factor, go for the one God wants you to be with, dont settle for less!:peace: Go for inner Godly beauty!

God Bless, Merry Christ-mas

alawrence

View Profile
Posted : 2 Dec, 2013 05:43 PM

�They all seem to be outgoing, shy or both still no clue how that works.�

Yea Rambo your right, lol, I had a girl tell me she was shy, but she was actually the opposite, lol

�Lot's of generally stupidly unrealistic expectations, not that I'm one to talk about that mind you but that's just because I'm so friggin weird I tell you. Some days I think it will take a walking miracle of a woman to fit me the right way :/�

Yea thousands of girls on this site and around us and its hard to find the right fit like you said, either I like them and they don�t like me, or they like me and I don�t care for them, or their so far away.

�And they seem to expect me to be a money making machine with awesome amounts of ambition(for hyperbole sake) or am I just imagining that?�

I think that�s mainly the American women,:excited: lol

Also I learned that allot LOVE going to work out, I work out but I don�t love it, what the deal with that lol,

Blessings

alawrence

View Profile
Posted : 29 Nov, 2013 07:31 PM

2 things I have learned about women on this site, I learned that they like older guys (allot of them) by their profiles seems like most of them set their preferences to go toward older men (which is good for me:applause:)) Cuase Im old, lol

And allot say they are shy (really never new that either)

what things have you learned about women that you never knew??? Or women what have you learned about men that you never knew?

And I already knew, if you make them laugh they LOVE that, (can win their heart) and if you like kids also, they LOVE that also, lol:applause:

Gods Blessings, Andy

alawrence

View Profile
To all the girls/women who have there breast's hanging out.
Posted : 16 Oct, 2013 12:30 PM

WHY? Is this not a Christian site? And turning around to show your butt, showing legs? Why? Whats the point?

alawrence

View Profile
Separated people?
Posted : 22 Feb, 2013 07:50 AM

Something to think about, thanks for the reply.

alawrence

View Profile
Separated people?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 07:12 PM

Do you think its right to be on a dating site, when your separated, even if you are going through a divorce??

My opinion is no, because you are still married, what do you think?

You should try to work out the marriage till the end.:waving: