Author Thread
thescribe

View Profile
Where are the prophets?
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 03:46 PM

OK, assume your right, no one can know the time of Christ return, then it sems to me that the 10 virgins must have had a private interpretation or who ever blew that trumpet, said behold the bridegroom cometh, now how did that voice know and how did the virgins understand unless some man told them, oh well there are many more examples but something tells me --where are the prophets, they are broke, no one is willing to pay for their ministries, only those who tell people what they all ready know, (tradition). www.eantichrist.com

thescribe

View Profile
Tough bible questions answered.No politics Just the truth in love
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 03:18 PM

Hello Rev

I don't know about the Easter bunny being a tough question, but since that is your forum, let me ask you a question. Who is Aholah and Aholabah, also if they are the two nations or wives of God, then are they the 144000, if so then when did

God marry Aholah back since he divorced her in Jer. 3:8-10? That seems to be a little harder than the bunny?

www.eantichrist.com

thescribe

View Profile
The mark of the beast
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 03:09 PM

There seems to be a flaw in your thinking processess: first example:Re�14:1 � And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads According to the way you interprete text, then to keep a fair and equal balance, you must also intreprete his

Father's name written in their foreheads, it must be then the christians or believers must then have a chip or a tatoo in their foreheads. Next error: all means all, does it? please look at the following text: Lu�2:1 � And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

Question: did Augustus tax all the world or just the world involved. Brain must be ingaged, no disrespect intended.

www.eantichrist.com

thescribe

View Profile
Can I get a real response from a man?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2008 12:15 PM

I think you can rule out bi-polar, if he were, it seems to me he would still be interested in you except being argumentive. Call me a romantic but I believe he is cheating on you and when he hasn't someone else on the string, he is interested and uninterested when he is showing someone else his attention, but hey, no one died and left me in authority, Just a real mann's response...good luck

thescribe

View Profile
Suggest Latest Forum Topics or Functions
Posted : 6 Sep, 2008 11:47 AM

Hi

I took the test, Quality time came out 33% and physical touch finished next at 27%, thanks it was interesting, I did not know that about myself

thescribe

View Profile
Endtime Prophecy - Comparison of Daniel and Revelaton
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 09:48 PM

Hi

I would like to ask questions and answer questions, First a question, if the fourth beast in Daniel is different than the frist three, what is the difference. They are different to start with, one is a Lion, next a Bear, and the third a Leopard, what does Daniel mean when he says the fourth beast (antichrist) is different than the first three?

www.eantichrist.com

thescribe

View Profile
old testement vrs. new testement.
Posted : 5 Sep, 2008 09:39 PM

I like the book of Daniel, a book of concealing, God tells Daniel seal the book, he does this by not telling the full description of the fourth beast, but here comes the book of revealing, Revelation, God tells John to NOT seal this book,and in Chapter 13 he tells the description of the fourth beast of Daniel and it is a combination of all three of Daniels beast, Iraq (babylon), Iran, (Persia) and Grecia (all muslims), the lion the bear and the leopard, see how easy that was,,,ssmile