Author Thread
networkingnancy

View Profile
Jesus Christ is not God
Posted : 15 Apr, 2015 05:50 PM

And just in case you still don't believe that the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last refers to the Son of God He says in verse 16 in chapter 22 says specifically "I, Jesus..."

networkingnancy

View Profile
Jesus Christ is not God
Posted : 15 Apr, 2015 05:46 PM

The answer is plainly seen in Revelations. Chapter 1 verse 8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega", says the Lord God. "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty" Then the same person continues talking in verse 17b "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. Then as He ends Revelation in Chapter 22 verses 12-13 "Behold I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Since God is the Alpha and the Omega, then the Father and the Son as well as the Holy Spirit are God. You cannot separate them in Revelation as well as many other parts of the Bible.

Blessings,

Nancy

networkingnancy

View Profile
What about the age limit?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2011 11:15 PM

I have to add my two cents here. I was married to someone 2 years younger than me and he always said he couldn't keep up with me, however, we were in a car accident where he didn't make it and I did, leaving me with some residual damage. However, as I look to retirement, I prefer someone close to my age so that we can retire together and maybe get to travel together. If one of us is still having to work, it limits that kind of travel. I also find that having things in common is lacking with someone many year older or younger, so I put a ten year limit both ways. I lived through Vietnam, that alone can cause a difference in outlook. If a man does not want to look at someone older than him, I consider that his loss not mine! He is immature and would not be a good spiritual leader for me like my late husband was. (i guess that is more like my 10 cents worth! LOL)

networkingnancy

View Profile
Thinking the "Rapture" might be the biggest heresy in 2000 years?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2011 07:27 PM

Try reading a book by Marv Rosenthal, a born again Jew from I believe Philadelphia PA and now in FL. It is called PreWrath Rapture. Very interesting and not what the latest doctrine of the rapture is all about, but "new" doctrine may not be "true" doctrine. I vote for pre tribulation rapture, but I think scripture really says otherwise. BUT, I do believe in a rapture! Blessings, Nancy