Author Thread
share1033

View Profile
relationships and God
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 07:04 PM

Putting another twist on this. Are non-christians really married in God's sight? Did he join them together? Even if two are christians and they have premarital sex are they then joined by God?

share1033

View Profile
why do some women take multiple looks and write nothing?
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 06:57 PM

The question was after he emailed them. I would supose it is because she is trying to figure out if she would be interested or not, but I feel it is down right rude not to at least answer in some way. It may be that a person has to say I feel we're not a good match but at least say something.

share1033

View Profile
Dating a divorced man
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 06:52 PM

Yes and "Christian men" can comit adultery also.

share1033

View Profile
Dating Online Experiences and How They Affect World Peace
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 06:40 PM

I don't have one of my own but one on my friend. Several years back she set up a date with a man through news paper ads. They met without ever exchanging pictures but had talked on the phone. She was a little early and when he showed up he had only half of his teeth, one of his ears was half gone , and the sleeve of his jacket was torn almost off. She being the lady that she was stayed through the lunch and tried to carry on a conversation without crying or . Needless to say she never dated through the paper again.

share1033

View Profile
Woman's age versus character
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 06:30 PM

ok so there's a 50 year old man in my apartment complex who seems to enjoy talking with me and will give me big bear hugs in greeting. Should a woman my age go for him?

share1033

View Profile
Woman's age versus character
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 02:14 PM

I am 65 and am looking mostly at men from 60 to 70. I see most of the men in that age bracket are looking for much younger women. I don't mean to rob the cradle but I feel I am younger than my 65 years. Why don't you men widen the age racket. There might be something of interest in someone older.

share1033

View Profile
The question all men hate to answer
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 11:34 AM

I agree that most women who ask this question are looking for afirmation. As a woman who has been overweight and selfconsious about myself I love the answer about giving her afirmation and holding her or giving her love as she is.

share1033

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jul, 2012 10:17 PM

Of course we want you to say absolutely not even if it is a big lie but being Christian that wouldn't be right so we have no right to ask such a question unless we want the absolute truth. Maybe you could say something like I don't answer questions like that. Or I love you just the way you are. You're my one and only and always will be no matter what.

share1033

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jul, 2012 10:17 PM

Of course we want you to say absolutely not even if it is a big lie but being Christian that wouldn't be right so we have no right to ask such a question unless we want the absolute truth. Maybe you could say something like I don't answer questions like that. Or I love you just the way you are. You're my one and only and always will be no matter what.

share1033

View Profile
Are We Scapegoats?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2012 01:23 PM

Yes the Bible says the man is the leader in his home. But it also tells the man to love his wife as Christ loves the church. The church is all of us and Christ loved us so completely and unconditionally that he gave his life for us. I think some men feel that God meant them to be rulers as kings of old. Then women become the scapegoat and slave because man believes God gave him the right. He will say she is not doing her Christian duty if she oposes him on anything. It is up to us women then to demand the respect Christ has for his church.

Page : 1 2 3 4