Author Thread
tobelikehim

View Profile
Old Account
Posted : 25 Aug, 2016 02:12 PM

Hi my name is Peggy....As I said in topic title that this was an old account...It is, but I am returning. the reason...there are several reasons... 1. I took a break for a while and 2. I do have a newer account but I forgot my password and username to get in..lol and the final reason is I had busted the screen on my laptop so I was without it for a while....

I do have some more recent pics but I don't have them in this computer for me to put them on so I will try to fix that as soon as I can...

I am returning with hopes to make a new friend at least...

I am a christian ( and I don't mean by title only)...I am a blood bought spiritfilled believer...and my whole heart is to live pleasing to the Lord in all I do and say ....

If you want to know more about me...all you have to do is ask...

tobelikehim

View Profile
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 05:47 AM

I give up..............................................

this is not working for me........................

tobelikehim

View Profile
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:57 PM

I have been coming to this site for about a year now. I have talked to a couple of guys when I first started using this site.

I still keep contact with one guy that I began talking with and we talk just about everyday..... We have become really good friends , but that is all that we are extremly good friends.......

Whenever I see someone that I would like to get to know better ,

I never get a response back....... even only for friendship... I don't hear back........I'm considering closing my account because I'm thinking what's the point........

I'm very loyal when it comes to friendships and I believe that any relationship should began there.

I'd like to hear some opinions from some of the guys on this site.......Tobelikehim

tobelikehim

View Profile
A question on David...
Posted : 20 Oct, 2008 11:41 AM

Goliath had 4 brothers, and those stones, I believe were for them,David didn't take care of them at that time, he had to deal with them later on down the road......

tobelikehim

View Profile
NO NURSING HOME FOR ME!
Posted : 20 Oct, 2008 11:37 AM

This one caught my eye I guess because I work in a nursing home! LOL that is funny......

tobelikehim

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 20 Oct, 2008 11:32 AM

My name is Peggy, I just now found this part of this site. I would like to meet solid chrsitian people who have the same interest and values that I do. I enjoy good fellowship and having good clean fun.I'm always up for making new friends. I hope to hear from you if you would like to make a new friend...God Bless...Peggy