Author Thread
jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 01:04 PM

For [I KNOW] :glow: the thoughts that I think :angel: toward you says the Lord, thoughts of :peace: peace, and not of :devil: evil, to give you an expected :bouncy: :yay: :peace: :dancingp: end, then shall you call :prayingm: :prayingf: upon me and you shall go and pray unto me, and I WILL :glow: LISTEN TO YOU :hearts:And you shall seek me and find me , when you shall search for me with ALL OF YOUR HEART. And I WILL :glow: Be found of you, saith the Lord; :glow: jeremiah 29 11-14

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 12:53 PM

Psalm 139 reveals how the [ LORD KNOWS ] US

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 12:51 PM

Before I formed you in the belly I KNEW YOU ! and before you came out of the womb I set you apart ! Jeremiah 1:5

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 12:08 PM

O LORD, you have searched me and have [KNOWN ME!] :glow: [YOU KNOW] my:purpleangel: uprising, you understand and [KNOW] my thoughts afar off. you [ KNOW ] my path :dancingp: and my :zzzz: lying down, and are acquainted with [ALL MY WAYS.] :rolleyes: For there is not a word :prayingm: in my tongue, but, lo, O lord, you [KNOW] it altogether. You have beset me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me. Such [KNOWING ] is to WONDERFUL :glow: for me, it is high, :angel: I can not attain unto it. where can I go :rolleyes: from your spirit, where can I flee :rolleyes: from your presence? If I go up into heaven, you are there: If I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there. If I take the wings :purpleangel: of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and your right hand shall hold me. If I say, surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. yes, the darkness hide not from you; but the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are alike to you. For you possessed my reins: you have covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you; For I am fearfully :excited: and wonderfully made: :yay: :peace: marvelous are your works; :applause: and that my soul KNOWETH right well. My substance was not hid from you, :glow: when I was made in secret, and curiously formed in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes :hearts: did see my substance, yet being :rolleyes: unperfect; and in your book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious are your thoughts :hearts: unto me, O GOD ! how great is the sum of them ! :excited: If I should count them, they are more more in number than the sand; when I wake :purpleangel: I am still with you. Search me, O God, and [KNOW] my thoughts that I desire [TO KNOW YOU MORE] :rolleyes: or rather I AM [KNOWN] by you AMEN !

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 13 Jan, 2013 10:31 AM

I am reminded to TRUST the Lord always when there are times when I do not know :excited: what seems to be going on, what to do, the way to go, {but} Trust in the lord with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding [BUT] always ac { KNOW } { LEDGE } :rolleyes: Him and KNOW that He always makes my path :dancingp: straight! I remind my self and take out my LEDGER LIST :rolleyes: of the things that I know, like FIRST SEEK the kingdom of of God and his righteousness {KNOWING} that all things [ will BE ADDED!] and remind my self of another thing that Lord would remind me from my list of things that God wants me to KNOW like HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE ! GOOD THINGS TO KNOW and remind my self sooo when I get down or depressed or worried Just TRUST and KNOW that God KNOWS before I even ask what I have need of and KNOWS exactly what,when and where and how to to get those things I need to me ! As I was meditating on the word this morning I came across Deuteronomy ch.8:2 It was like the Lord spoke into my heart that I should remember ALL THE WAY which the HE has led me these forty years in the [ WILDER ] ness, to HUMBLE me, and to prove me, TO KNOW what was in my heart, whether I would keep HIS commandments or not. And humbled me, and suffered me to hunger, and fed me with manna [Gods word] which I knew not, neither did my father know; that [ HE ] might make me TO KNOW that man does not live by bread alone, BUT by every word that proceeds out of HIS WORD does a man live!

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 23 Dec, 2012 10:52 AM

This PROMISE and WORD [ from the Lord ] should encourage all of us ! :glow: I WILL bring :dancingp: the [BLIND] :glow: :rolleyes: by a way :purpleangel: they did not [ KNOW :rolleyes: I WILL :glow: lead them in paths :dancingp: :bouncy: they have not [ KNOWN ] :glow: :rolleyes: I WILL make darkness :glow: [ LIGHT ] :glow: before them, and crooked places straight. :dancingp: THESE THINGS :glow: I WILL [ DO FOR THEM] :glow: :rolleyes: AND [ NOT ] FORSAKE THEM [Isaiah 42:16] Thank YOu LORD !:applause: :prayingm:

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 23 Dec, 2012 09:46 AM

Then shall [ WE KNOW ] If we :dancingp: follow on TO KNOW THE LORD His going forth is prepared :bouncy: as the morning :glow: and He shall shall come unto us as the rain the latter and former rain unto the earth [Hosea 6:3 ] Wow ! :excited: really seems God is into KNOWING us :glow: and preparing a lot of revelation or revealing Himself :rolleyes: , direction and leading:dancingp: in order TO KNOW HIM MORE . Just started with a prayer :prayingm: on one word TO KNOW and that the Lord would open my blind eyes and open the eyes of the heart:purpleangel: to understand and to KNOW THE LORD! :angel: thanks :prayingm::applause: for the light Lord !

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 16 Dec, 2012 12:05 PM

I :prayingm: Lord that we all { who believe :angel::glow: ,and who are born :purpleangel::dancingp: again } may KNOW YOU :rolleyes: and the :prayingm: power of [ your ] resurrection, and the fellowship of [ your ] suffering, be conformed to [your] death, by any means :rolleyes:, that we may [attain to the resurrection ] from the dead. not that we have already attained or am already perfect; but we PRESS ON :yay: that we may lay hold :dancingp: of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but ONE THING I DO FORGETTING THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE BEHIND AND REACHING FORWARD TO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE AHEAD I PRESS TOWARD THE GOAL FOR THE PRIZE OF THE UPWARD CALL OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and IF in anything you think other wise, God WILL REVEAL even this unto us AMEN :glow::rolleyes: J:angel: Philippians 3:10-15

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 16 Dec, 2012 11:26 AM

Amen brother, and thank you ! :glow: I continue to thank:prayingm: and praise :applause: the Lord for His faithfulness and His revealing Himself in such a mighty way in His word and in our lives , His word is truth I am reminded of the word he speaks to us that we shall { KNOW } the truth { HIM } and the { TRUTH } { JESUS } will set us free ! :glow: And also when Jesus said he who the son sets free is free indeed ! As we all continue TO KNOW THE LORD MORE,to become more like Him, I thank and praise the Lord daily for His faithfulness to his promises and answering these prayer of ours TO KNOW { HIM } MORE daily and how these prayers are so powerful and how God is revealing Himself to us all so mightily

jwfreeman

View Profile
TO KNOW THE LORD !
Posted : 4 Dec, 2012 08:36 AM

IN THE SECRET PLACE In the secret, In the quiet place, In the stillness you are there: In the secret, In the quiet hour I wait,only for you, {because} I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE: I WANT TO KNOW YOU, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE, I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE, I WANT TO TOUCH YOU, I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE. I am reaching for the highest goal, that I might receive the prize,pressing onward, pushing every hindrance aside, out of my way, {because} I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE:

Page : 1 2