Author Thread
feder

View Profile
Video games
Posted : 3 Nov, 2012 10:04 PM

I actually don't pay attention to the ratings of the games I buy, though most of them tend to be rated T. My advice to you is to not just look at the age ratings of the game, but to read up on reviews and do research on the game to find out what kind of message it's bringing and what kind of stuff is in the game.

feder

View Profile
Videogames?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 07:03 PM

I've played OoT, Twilight Princess, and now I'm working on Skyward Sword.

SS is actually a fairly decent Zelda game, in my opinion, though it seems to be a lot different from its predecessors. I like that it's a little different though. I enjoyed TP, but sometimes it felt a little too much like OoT.

I like OoT for the 3DS, but I think nostalgia really made it one of my favorite games, as I don't remember it being as good as it was when I played it as a child. I think OoT did a lot of neat stuff for the Zelda series, like introducing z-targeting, and it has my favorite story, but I like the atmosphere of TP and the layout of Skyward Sword.

feder

View Profile
Any other gamers?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2012 10:26 PM

RPGs (mostly JRPGs) and adventure games! I mostly like Nintendo and Sony systems.

feder

View Profile
Videogames?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2012 10:24 PM

@Mithridates:

I've heard of Earthbound, but I never got the privilege to play them...

Currently I'm finishing up Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. What Zelda games do you like?

feder

View Profile
why do some women take multiple looks and write nothing?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2012 07:25 PM

Sometimes we girls show a guy's page to our friends and family to get a second opinion. Therefore, it makes sense that we'd visit the page multiple times. Or sometimes I like to check and see if they updated any of the information, or if I should take a second glance.

feder

View Profile
Gadgets you can not live without
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 05:54 PM

For practicality, my computer and my cell phone. Both connect me to friends, family, and job opportunities.

For fun sake, one of my video game systems since I love to play video games.

feder

View Profile
Games consoles
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 05:50 PM

I have a Wii, PS3 and X360, and outo f all of them I would pick a PS3. PS3 has a lot of the same games as the 360, free online multi-player, and blu-ray- handy for those who can't afford to buy a blu-ray player in addition to a PS3.

The Wii's great for party game or for people who really like adventure games, and the 360 is great for shooters. But I feel like the PS3 is the most versatile out of the three systems.

feder

View Profile
Videogames?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 05:47 PM

I really like to play video games, particularly Action JRPGs and adventure games like Legend of Zelda. I'm not too into shooters and action games, though I do have some experience with them.