View Profile
CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 01:31 PM

I am as well, and no.

AHeartUnderWords

View Profile
(Funny) Facts about women.
Posted : 17 Aug, 2012 09:37 PM

Ha, I had number 4 happen to me once. I was so confused when I picked up the phone and my friend started yelling at me!

AHeartUnderWords

View Profile
My 'Weight Loss' Story...
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 08:05 AM

This is an awesome testimony, man! Keep up the good work!

AHeartUnderWords

View Profile
Look-Alikes?
Posted : 8 Aug, 2012 10:45 AM

I had two people in two different states tell me I look like Matt Damon. This was back when I had short hair, so I imagine the resemblance has faded some. It led to a long-standing joke with some friends that confused a lot of people. (Nothing like walking into a room and your friends yelling out Matt Damon! to confuse the rest of the folks in the room)

I also had someone tell me I look AND sound like one of the Wilson brothers (luke, I think... whichever one is not blonde). I don't think I look much like a Wilson, but I can attest that times I do sound like one x)

AHeartUnderWords

View Profile
Understand woment?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2012 07:30 PM

I will pray for you, Jason. It sounds like you've had a hard road, one few others would be able to bear if they were to take it up themselves. And certainly do not think less of your desire to have a companion; we were made to have help, and few are the ones that can shirk that need.

I'll not pretend to know what it is like to walk in your shoes, and though I cannot begin to know your road, I can pray that the Lord makes it easier for you. Keep your head up, man.

Through all things, Christ, who bears us up when all else falls away.