Author Thread
rejuvenatedme

View Profile
Ouch! That's gotta hurt!
Posted : 24 Feb, 2013 05:03 PM

I hope this encourages at least one person.

God is amazing! Having cheated Adam and Eve in the garden, Satan thought he had truncated the original plan of God for man, but God sent His Only begotten Son, the second Adam. Like it's commonly stated, "all hell broke lose," the battle between the devil and God's plan began again. In fact, the devil tried to pull off the same trick, as in did with Adam in the garden, with Jesus when He tempted Him. But Jesus went through all that, even further he went on to Calvary, died and rose up again the third day. Christ, yet to be resurrected visited the devil, strip him of all his powers and authority and shamed him in the presence of his alliances, the fallen angels. Well,, what did Jesus do with the powers He took from Satan? Your answer is in John 1:12.

Anyway, through the finished work of Christ, the work of the devil was totally annulled and God's original plan stands once again! Victory was won!! When I figured out all the devil went through just to lose in a battle which God won flawlessly, one thing came to my mind: "Ouch! What a sucker punch!! That's gotta hurt!!!"

But it's unfortunate that some are still tied down by the spirit of fear and they call themselves Christians. I understand if unbelievers welcome fears and depression, they really do not have any hope outside of Jesus, anyway. Hence, I'm not so surprised. But oh you child of God, Jesus did not go through all that for you to sit down pity yourself and feel defeated! What are you doing with the power and authority He has procured for you? The only thing that would hurt more than the blow God gave Satan is if you as God's child do not know what you have in Christ and/or how to use it. That would really hurt!!

Please, take up your bed of self pity and walk in the grace and strength that God through Christ Jesus has given you.

"O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth."~Isaiah 25:1

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
http://youtu.be/ssFHNa2O7aU
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 09:45 PM

Get some:

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=16peij

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
Finally Off the Single List!!
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 09:44 PM

Get some:

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=16peij

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
Enhance The Strength of Your Faith
Posted : 4 Feb, 2013 05:06 PM

What companies do you keep? Who are your friends? How do you truly come to know Christ? What keeps your faith strong?

Someone just asked me the 3rd and last question. It really tugged on the deepest part of my heart when I realized that these are questions I have to answer personally, and the answers, I also have to live out. It's a personal question that everyone has to answer for himself. But I will give you my little (flimsy) input on the last one and go a little further to try as much as I can to be an encourage and hopefully a blessing to someone out there tonight.

I may not be the strongest Christian you�ve ever known, but friend, I�m trying my best. I can only say that God's love has always kept my faith strong. It is my motivating force. When I remember what price He has to pay, which He actually did pay, I try my best to live for Him. I'm not saying I don't have lots of temptations to fight against or stuff to deal with, but when you lean on God's shoulders, you can just be relaxed and watch every strongholds drizzle out. Also I have an amazing family and friends who keep me accountable and I would never do anything to disappoint anyone of them.

The strength of your faith or spiritual growth can be greatly influenced by the friends you keep, who you listen to and how close you crave to be with God. You need friends who would encourage you often, family members who would influence you greatly and then you need to personally seek to know the Lord.

Read your Bible (and other good Christian books), meditate, pray and participate in different church activities where your faith can be strengthened. Your participation in church activities will not only strengthen your faith, it will give you an opportunity to serve the Lord. When you participate in church activities with plenty people your age, or even older, you may be able to help some and they may be able to help you in return. Iron sharpens iron. While you keep them accountable, they also will keep you accountable.

One thing we as Christians must be aware of is that the Devil is always lurking around looking for.......

Too Long Article. Please Follow The Link Below To Complete Your Reading:

http://quotethisnote.blogspot.com/

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
Trust in God is paramount.
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 11:05 AM

To find out the reason God allows some things to happen to us, we must first find a reason to trust Him, because most times we may not get the answer(s) we anticipate and then whether or not we accept the answer we get for what it is, is really dependent on how much we trusted Him.

Job got his answer in tons of questions. Ha! Talk about an amazingly mysterious God!

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
The World's Ugliest Woman
Posted : 18 Sep, 2012 07:35 AM

I believe that beauty goes beyond the mere physical outlook of any human. Some people may look stunning on the outside, but their inner being is a mess, filled with coals of fire and evil thoughts. Hence, we should not judge a book by it's cover. Because someone dresses rough, that doesn't make him a mad man. This is also one of the basic problems with stereotyping.

The world of Lizzie Valesquez has always been challenging, but instead of her to wallow in thoughts of 'why am I created like this?" she made herself a promise to change the world with her unique figure. She has written two motivational books already. In one of the books, she urged her lookers not to mope less and live long, but to stop looking and start living.

To read more about the motivational speaker known as the "World's Ugliest Woman":

Click this>>>>>>www.quotethisnote.blogspot.com

Read, comment, share and subscribe. Thanks.